Koenigsegg One:1

• Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 105 comments
We shall see. I know Koeniggsegg is somewhat experienced in making very, very fast cars, but I'll wait until the actual car is tested.

Considering that Agera R already beats the models that are below the Veyron Super Sport, I don't see it being such a stretch..

The Henessey Venom GT has already gone faster than the production version of the Veyron Supersport by going 265mph, and judging by the video, the top speed of the Hennessey could be well over 280 (as it ran out of runway). The REAL question is, will the Koeniggsegg be faster than the Hennessey, and if so, faster than the SSC Tuatara? All of them need to be tested to find out.

I can remember when the "fastest production car" competition was held between mass-produced cars, not extremely limited-production cars that most of us will never see in real life.

We shall see. I know Koeniggsegg is somewhat experienced in making very, very fast cars, but I'll wait until the actual car is tested.

This ^ ^

Though it still looks like any other Koeniggsegg with a grill pan handle on the back.

I don't doubt Koenigsegg's abilities when it comes to hypercars (the Agera R set numerous production car acceleration world records), but I remain skeptical that the Agera One:1 can hit 280mph. Computer simulations are one thing, actually going out and doing it is quite another.

Bugatti Veyron Vitesse vs Koenigsegg Agera R

Fixed that for you.

First pics of the Agera One:1

koenigsegg-one-1-1-660x002%25255B4%25255D.jpg

koenigsegg-one-1-1-660x001%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Companies like Koenigsegg and Pagani normally have race engineers in high positions of power in the company. The reason these companies come out with several iterations of the same car is partially due to the fact that the engineers are aware of how different they can make the same chassis behave with tuning and tweaking.

The other reason is, of course, exclusivity demanded by the target market.

That entire back end is bloody horrible.

I think it's just something to do with the unusually shaped rear wing, (usually found on "ricers") and the relatively plain honeycomb-mesh grille in combination with the taillights, creating the look of a robot's gaping mouth.

Other than that, this is a dramatically tremendous machine. Judging on looks alone, I'll take this over the hybrid hypercars, the Huayra, the Veneno, the Venom GT, the Veyron Super Sport, or any other hypercars of the current generation. The numbers are quite mind-blowing too!

As required as it is to go faster, all that use of carbon fiber & all the aero pieces have just made the CCX/CCR/Agera's basic shape even busier. Call me crazy, but I'd settle for a "plain" Agera just because it's going to be as mental on overall power, & a more appealing design.
splash-agera-r-03-1080x550.jpg

I will say that I love all the crazy spoilers Koenisegg has come up with over the past couple years. Look like they come right out of the aviation industry.

The fact that Koenigsegg thinks that this is going to be more of a track car than an absolutely insane hypercar leads me to think that, well, they're drinking a bit too much of their kool aide. But, that rear spoiler is awesome. So, all sins are forgiven.

wow, that is nice exterior now let us see the inside. If it's as nice as the outside then I'd prefer it over the Bugatti

Back