FujiSpeedwayF_zps4224703b.jpg

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: World Circuits > Fuji Speedway F
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: Japan > Nissan
  • Model: XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 | CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R '08 | YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 | AUTECH MOTUL GT-R '08
    Nismo.png
    Calsonic.png
    YellowHat.png
    Motul.png

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 518 BHP (After full break-in)
  • Weight: 1130 kg (Stock for AUTECH MOTUL | Others require 30kg ballast which must be at position 0)
  • Weight Reductions: Not Available
  • Chassis Reinforcement: Not Allowed
  • Engine Modifications: Not Available
  • Intake Modifications: Not Available
  • Exhaust Modifications: Not Available
  • Turbo Kits: Upgrades Not Allowed - Verifiable on HUD
  • Transmission: Fully Customizable Transmission Allowed
  • Drivetrain Modifications: Adjustable LCD Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Customizable Suspension Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Hards (R1)
  • Aero Modifications: Max Aero Allowed
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Transmission: Manual (MT) or Automatic (AT)
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
  • Other Aids (Driving Line, Traction Control, Active Steering, ASM and ABS): Optional
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Depletion: OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • In Event (R/A) Tuning Settings (Brake Balance): Optional

FujiSpeedwayF_7_zps57e3112e.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumbles are Track.
  • No other surfaces are Track.

Steward's Comments:
Fuji Speedway may be owned by Toyota Motor Corporation, but we're spearheading a virtual Nissan invasion this week. The Calsonic has been used in several arcade mode events, but never with tuning which can bring these GT-Rs to life. Tune out the "stock" under steer and you are in for a real treat this week! All four models drive close to identical so pick your favorite team/livery and hit the track.
  • If you use one of the models requiring ballast be sure to check the ballast is on and at position 0 if you switch tuning sheets. Any submissions without the required weight will be DQ'd.
  • There are areas of the track clean by WRS boundary rules that will get red flagged by the game. As always any system flagged red laps cannot be saved as ghost replays and are considered dirty for this event.
  • All 4 cars (already broken in) are on share from both GTP_3D3Racing and GTP_3D3_C. If you're not on either friends list, send an FR to GTP_3D3_C, as the main account is close to the limit.

Viewing Your Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

FujiSpeedwayF_10_zpscaf95150.jpg

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

FujiSpeedwayF_6_zps23814cf8.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 140 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line: Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, October 28st 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

FujiSpeedwayF_14_zps5b7a4326.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a starter tune. I don't remember where I got it, but I'm pretty sure it is a blend of tunes and I used the tranny trick for the transmission. Something to get started with until the real tuners post something. It should work on all of the models, but remember to use 30kg ballast at position 0 if you are not using the Motul Autech.

fujilistictune.jpg

First splits:

Last edited:
Nice combo Tim. :cheers:

Just gave it a good 30 minutes with a brand new car to try and work out a setup. Nearly there I think... I'll post it up shortly.

This one will make for some great racing next week. 👍

Hey Tim, since the WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 is also the same car as these, can we use that? I kind of like the color scheme.

Hey Tim, since the WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 is also the same car as these, can we use that? I kind of like the color scheme.

Nope. It's not even close performance wise. PD modeled that one completely differently.

Tried 3 out of 4 shared cars.
Didn't change anything at the tunes,besides the tires (they have R2)
Xanavi seems to have a 'on-line' set-up.don't think it's the fastest for time trial.

Nope. It's not even close performance wise. PD modeled that one completely differently.

Which is odd to me since it has the same specs...right? The one I would have thought would be different is the Motul Autech GT-R '08 since it has less HP (443HP) and even weighs more....the required 1130kg. Seems like that one would be the one not to use but I guess adding the 30kg to the other ones equals things out. Still baffles me about the Woodone Clarion though.

Tried 3 out of 4 shared cars.
Didn't change anything at the tunes,besides the tires (they have R2)
Xanavi seems to have a 'on-line' set-up.don't think it's the fastest for time trial.

The tires on the shared cars is frustrating. I changed all of them (all 8 if you insider 2 accounts). Twice. Unshare, change to hards, reshare. Check them from my account and they are back to medium. Repeat and it happened again so i gave up. You have to pick tires when you enter practice so I just left it rather than throw my PS3 through the screen. :lol:

I don't know what tunes are installed on them so treat them as if they need one installed. They all came from different places.

I don't know why they did what they did with the woodone. If you drive the car it won't take you long to confirm it is an odd ball.

The motul is heavier, which is why we ballast the others, but it had the exact same power. All three should show 518hp / 607 pp with max aero and at 1130 kg.

PS. Car choice is not a secret so feel free (but not required) to mention which you drove and if you feel any difference in handling. My current splits are with the Motul Autech, but I plan on just rotating.

The tires on the shared cars is frustrating. I changed all of them (all 8 if you insider 2 accounts). Twice. Unshare, change to hards, reshare. Check them from my account and they are back to medium. Repeat and it happened again so i gave up. You have to pick tires when you enter practice so I just left it rather than throw my PS3 through the screen. :lol:

I don't know what tunes are installed on them so treat them as if they need one installed. They all came from different places.

I don't know why they did what they did with the woodone. If you drive the car it won't take you long to confirm it is an odd ball.

The motul is heavier, which is why we ballast the others, but it had the exact same power. All three should show 518hp / 607 pp with max aero and at 1130 kg.

PS. Car choice is not a secret so feel free (but not required) to mention which you drove and if you feel any difference in handling. My current splits are with the Motul Autech, but I plan on just rotating.

The Motul Autech GT-R '08 only shows 443HP before break-in compared to the others which show 493HP before break-in. Does the Motul Autech GT-R '08 break-in at the same HP as the other ones? To me, the Motul Autech GT-R '08 seems to be the oddball here, not the WOODONE, at least spec wise.

I like this combo, mainly because I have a ghost to chase from the WRS World Cup :)

Using the Xanavi NISMO, broken in and at max aero. About 10 laps in now:

setup feels a long way off at the moment, but we'll see.

Last edited:
The tires on the shared cars is frustrating. I changed all of them (all 8 if you insider 2 accounts). Twice. Unshare, change to hards, reshare. Check them from my account and they are back to medium. Repeat and it happened again so i gave up.

Propably they 'stick 'to race hard once you have driven them with race hard,save your game,and put them on share afterwards

Speed of cars is not entirely based on torque/horsepower.
Maybe there are other car specs involved due to FIA regulations.The old Castrol/Loctite NSX runs better then the new premium models.
Only with better bottom diffuser and different stock/required height off te bottom plate.

So this is a "mandatory borrow/shared" combo that we can adjust?
You can use your own car if you would like, we just put the cars on share for the sake of convenience.

My first splits -

I'm using one of the Nissans. ;)

My Tune

EDK Tune
RH -15/-15
Springs 18.0/14.5
Dampers (Both) 2/1
ARB 7/3
Camber 2.4/1.2
Toe 0/-0.08

LSD 10/18/14

Aero = Max

BB 1/3

Ballast 30, Position 0

Tranny
Final Far Right
Top Speed Far Left
Set

Final = 3000

Too loose?

Try this -

Toe Closer to 0.0
Add Rear Spring Rate
Add Rear ARB
Add LSD Initial Torque
Lower LSD Accel
Add Front Brake Bias
Raise Front Ride Height

Too Tight? :scared:

Try the opposite of any of the above.

Cheers Tim and Kev for the tunes, using Kevins now, at my yellowhat.

Just gave this one a quick try. Really good fun, the car felt very predictable and easy to accelerate (I'm a DS3 user), was a bit worried about the last three turns, elevation change and all, but no problem.

I had time for about 5 laps. This was the best one...

Al

5 laps on new car. I'm terrible at this track.

Will post the tune in a little bit. Using a different car too

Last edited:
First go, full power, with Kevin's tune (thanks!).

Thanks for the video, Chris, and I will try your setup at some point.

First splits. My best sector 1 is a .080 and I can't figure out the braking points for sector 2. I'm not very good with race cars. :ouch:

Since I've signed up for the PURE JGTS, I thought I'd give this week's TT a try, only to make a rather critical blunder on my first run: I went into the garage to set up my XANAVI GT-R, went into Practice mode and began running around Fuji. I had started my second lap when I noticed that the ghost was a Castrol TOM's Supra - oops, forgot to actually get into the GT-R... :dunce:

I'd better get back out there in the correct car this time :lol:

Vagabond's tune.

Last edited:
Back