Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg
Nurburgring GP/F

Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: World Circuits > Nurburgring GP/F
  • Car Type: Premium - No Tuning or Added Parts Allowed (admin verifiable) - Paint and Custom Wheels Allowed
  • Make: Japan > Lexus
  • Model: LFA '10

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 563 BHP (New Car with Oil Change. Full Breakin is OK)
  • Weight: 1480 kg (Stock. No weight reductions or ballast allowed
  • Added Tuning Parts: Not Allowed
    • This includes aero parts from GT Auto, chassis reinforcement, weight reductions, engine upgrades, drivetrain parts, exhaust upgrades, intake parts, turbos, transmission changes or suspension changes.
    • We have developed an automated means of verifying car specs, and any racers found to have made any illegal changes will be DQ'd from this event, and subject to disciplinary action.
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Paint and Custom wheels: Allowed
  • Transmission: Manual (MT) or Automatic (AT)
  • Tyre Type: Sports Soft (S3)
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
  • Other Aids (Driving Line, Traction Control, Active Steering, ASM and ABS): Optional
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Depletion: OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • In Event (R/A) Tuning Settings (Brake Balance): Optional

Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Beware of Invisible Wall barriers on city courses. At times, space appears between a car and wall, when you have indeed made contact.
  • 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumble Strips are Track
  • No other Surfaces are Track.
  • Over Run Tarmac Beyond Rumble Strips, White Track Boundary Lines, or Cones are not track (See Details in Pictures Below)

NrburgringGP_D_3.jpg

Green Painted Tarmac or Black Tarmac Beyond the White line on the outside of Turn 1 (Trackside Left)

NrburgringGP_D_4.jpg

Gray Mesh Surface Beyond the White Line at the outside of Turn 2 (Trackside Right)

NrburgringGP_D_5.jpg

Gray Mesh Surface outside the Rumble Strip on Entry to Turn 3 (Trackside Right)

NrburgringGP_D_6.jpg

ray Mesh Surface Inside Rumble Strip at Turn 4 (Trackside Right)

NrburgringGP_D_7.jpg

Tarmac Beyond White Line at the outside of Turn 4 (Trackside Left)

NrburgringGP_D_8.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_10.jpg

Green Surface Behind Rumble Strip at the Outside of Turns 5/6 and 9/10 (TrackSide Right)

NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

Tarmac Beyond White Line on Outside (Trackside Left) of Final Turn

Steward's Comments:
This car loves to scream at you. It needs a wide open track like this one, with flowing corners. While it's built in Japan, it acts more like a European supercar.

Viewing Your Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

Nürburgring GP_F_5.jpg

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1, T2 & T3 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 3

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 143 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line: Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, November 18th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Nürburgring GP_F_7.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Ow, my eyes, my eyes..!! :D

Just off to give this one a run.... but not in pink, I'm afraid. Unless pink is prerequisite..?

Ow, my eyes, my eyes..!! :D

Just off to give this one a run.... but not in pink, I'm afraid. Unless pink is prerequisite..?
Pink is not required.

I thought I would try to lure Wes out of hibernation. :lol:

All the crazy colors you can get this car in is one of the things I love about it. We'd talked about taking pictures in various colors, but then I named it this.

This car is freaking awesome in many ways but not in pink, i agree with Chris :D

Hope i can find some time to run this one, probably not enough to be competitive. :grumpy: But the fun factor will be great :)

EDK
I thought I would try to lure Wes out of hibernation. :lol:
Well if anything is going to do that.... I suppose a pink LFA is as likely as anything. Shouldn't it have day-glow yellow wheels as well? :P

Its a nice combo Kevin (I think I always say that.) - good choice of tyres vs power. 👍 A bit messy first go but satisfying nonetheless.

This combo will definitely drag me away from Cape Ring. Love the car and have gone well at this track before (although that was a LOOONG time ago)... Will hopefully get a run tonight :cheers:

Hmmm... I have an already broken-in one in my garage that does not seem to have had any modifications on it (apart from wheels and paint). Was this car used in a previous TT? If so, I would have thought it would have had all the usual modifications... unless it was for an online event?

Welcome back James! :cheers:

It hasn't been used for a time trial yet, we used it stock at Fuji for the World Tour.

Two more weeks of time trials after this one, and we have them planned out to be as awesome looking as this one. :)

In the week leading up to GT6/Dec 6, we don't plan to have a time trial.

I'm surprised that the Racing Kart 100 hasn't been used in a TT yet. I remember you guys used the 125 at Top Gear 100 weeks or so ago.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I have an already broken-in one in my garage that does not seem to have had any modifications on it (apart from wheels and paint). Was this car used in a previous TT? If so, I would have thought it would have had all the usual modifications... unless it was for an online event?
It hasn't been used for a time trial yet, we used it stock at Fuji for the World Tour.

Two more weeks of time trials after this one, and we have them planned out to be as awesome looking as this one. :)

In the week leading up to GT6/Dec 6, we don't plan to have a time trial.

First splits. Trying to get used to the track. About a full second left out there to find at the moment.

Last edited:
I really really hope there won't be any need for one, but do you guys have a plan B should GT6 be (gulp!) ...delayed? (hope I don't get reported for this :scared:)

First few laps.

Reported. :grumpy: Bite your tongue.

Sure, plan B is to wait patiently and come up with some more time trials on GT5. We haven't used the Midget yet. :lol:

Great combo, Kev. 👍

Using BB 5/5:

~0.2 faster in both T2 and T4 is my current goal.

It took me quite a few laps to learn the brake-points here, sometimes having to rely on the flashing brake indicator, when I couldn't find any physical markers. :(

Here is a video by Chris, i found on his Youtube page from TT97, same track and tires but in a RUF.

Last edited:
Looks like there has been another update to the game since I last participated in WRS :crazy:

Did that update change anything/can I still participate with 2.11? :nervous:

First attempt. Slowly getting the hang of it.

I love this track, plus the next race in PURE JGTS3 is at this one so expect me to be having a go. Currently breaking the car in by letting my B-spec drivers do the Grand Valley 300km (finally unlocked it).

Not too sure about pink though; I'll be doing this one as "Pretty in Purple". :)

An improvement... gone really high on the BB 8/8.. just brings the rear around nicely if you can control the throttle on the corner exit

I was running BB 6/6, but I'll give 8/8 a try 👍

Back