Worst You've Dealt With Online...

I always had a good laugh from the old GT5 thread. I'm going to love this one now. With all of the new cars, there's going to be plenty of new overpowered ones and hilarious stories.

Nitrous stories are going to make for some fun reading
187.gif

I really don't understand why nitrous was added to a circuit racing game. If this game had a proper drag racing element I could understand.

I have had some pretty good races today without any kind of crashing happening. I opened up a couple of trackday servers and everyone has been decent so far but it is early days yet.

I am looking forward to some good stories!! :mischievous: I try to avoid online because I'm an extremely shy person and since I'm not the best racer I fear messing up the race for other people but the few times I was online with GT5 it wasn't too bad, mostly good races but I'd love it when someone would pop into the match with a X2011 and people would go crazy :lol: always cracked me up!

I hope these tests make me a better driver, not make me want to throw my controller through a wall.

I've gotten through the first 3 sets and all are pretty easy to gold. The only one I remember getting pissed off about was a cone slalom, since I absolutely despise those and always get DQd for phantom touching the inside cone.

I had a NASCAR race last night at Daytona with 7 cars and there wasn't any contact at all for 10 laps, normally that's good but this time it was because nobodies cars were showing up on the other players screens and the race was essentially a 10 lap time trial with everybody trying to work out what position they were in from the cryptic split times. The host had no idea what was happening and after talking with his equally confused friends he left to make a new room.

I really don't understand why nitrous was added to a circuit racing game. If this game had a proper drag racing element I could understand.
It was in GT4 so I guess they wanted to bring back some elements of previous games that people liked.

Some guy wanted to show off his LMP "drift" car. This was too good to be true (and it was). He just did a powerslide into a corner at 150 MPH, knocking six actual drifters out. The chat box filled up with angry complaints. The host and the arse nugget who was drifting both shared some sort of clan tag, so I assume they were friends. The host kicked six people and the guy in the LMP replied "thx bro lmao" and continued sliding around like a total idiot. I grew a pair and said "why did you kick them? they didn't do anything wrong." The host said "stfu *expletive*" and kicked me as well.

I am speechless.

Back