Favorite track in GT6?

• Thread starter LJ12
  • 192 comments
Can't narrow it down to one but my top four would be Monaco, Sarthe, Apricot Hill and Brands Hatch. On the other hand I absolutely hate Silverstone, Madrid and London with a passion.

891983_10151759100680966_2136570408_o.jpg

Ascari for sure, with the fast chicanes, slow, blind and camber corners. Long fast tire bending straights, what is else is to ask for?

Ascari is a driving resort. No real racing happens there. Brands Hatch for me is the best northern hemisphere track and mount panorama best southern hemisphere track

Deep Forest Raceway... old but gold.

I like the Authentic Historical Bumps(tm) of Willow Springs.
But Matterhorn is just great - and it has night racing too... What is the Swiss for Vunderbar!

I love Nordschleife, even irl but...speaking about new GT6 tracks, Ascari is definitely my favourite playground.

Probably because it reminds me southern european everyday roads.

Spa is my favourite, no doubt.

I wouldn't say I have a clear number two, but it's probably between Brands Hatch, Mount Panorama, Ascari, Nordschleife and Silverstone. I never thought too much about Silverstone but lately I've been really enjoying it. I think that track probably gets much less appreciation than it deserves. It might have a little to do with being in the GT Academy demo.

Anyway, I feel sorry for poor Suzuka. Absolutely fantastic track but I think playing Prologue so much took that track's heart away for me. Plus since it was one of the first tracks I think it looks rather bland -- specifically graphically, not as a track. If they remade it to the level of Brands Hatch it might have a new lease on life for me.

I rarely want to play Fuji as well again because of Prologue, and it's also not that strong of a track IMO. That's one thing Suzuka still has going for it. As much as I've played it, there's no doubt it's a great circuit.

I will also say that I don't want to drive on the Nordschleife as much in GT6. Like most people, I raced so much on it in GT5. It's in no way dead to me and it's not quite at the level of Suzuka, but I'd usually rather race on other tracks I think. But again, there's no denying it's a great track and it's hard to actually get bored of it with how much variance it has.

Nordschleife. Then Mount Panorama and Spa most likely. But I usually like something about all the real tracks.

Apart from Nürburgring, I would say SPA, Big Willow, Brands Hatch or Daytona! Love all of them.

For a Real-life track, it definitely has to be the Nurburgring Nordschcelife

For fiction, it can be Trial Mountain, or SSRX.

I'll limit it to the tracks that have been introduced in this GT.

I like the hills of Bathurst and the high speed sections. It's refreshing and not a lot of other tracks have the same feel as that one.

I didn't care that much for Matterhorn when I saw the previews. But when I first ran the (Dristleden?), the steep downhill section followed by that high speed left was exhilarating, especially in the Vision GT Mercedes. The sharp elevation changes and tight curves held my interest in the course. I ran the other variations and they are amazing to drive on as well. Good showdown track too.

Back