3 t300rs in 2 mounths....really?

Spain
Spain
Good afternoon mates. I am already quite worried about this topic, some time ago I opened a topic on the forum commenting that my t300rs gt edition had died and I thought it was because of Project cars 2 .... Here the Link ....
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/t300rs-gt-ko-by-the-game.359919/#post-11961752
http://www.3djuegos.com/foros/tema/46925955/0/t300rs-ko-es-culpa-del-juego/ (this link is from spanish web I was posting my problem) Well after going through the English court only 15 days ago and I will change my second t300rs (if second because I bought first one on blue disk that neither ignited I returned it and refunded without problems) last night after not more than 30 min playing pc2 I noticed how I lost all the ffb, good at first I was jerking but I thought it was the car or the track, and when it was like playing with a steering wheel of 30 € I saw that something was happening .... I disconnect the game, I turn off the ps4 pro (waiting for the t300rs fan to turn off as advised on all sides) I disconnect from the power and play and restart, plug it all in again ... and zas ... . it puts me crazy with the subject that of the craziness of the calibration and come ostia to one side and ostia to the other, I turn everything off and I start to look on the web and it turns out that in foreign forums and videos of YouTube happens to a lot of people .. Tomorrow I return to the English court and see that I have the money back or give me another, which I prefer the first thing because I do not know what to think. The truth is that I played with the steering wheel not as much as I wanted (for lack of time) but the sensations in every way are very good I would say better than the g29 (which has a friend and I have tried that I say) , what scares me the most is not that the flywheel is bad (I always in all products cough there are some defective) if not that pc2 and pc1 are not really compatible with the thurstmaster, why I say this because when I bought it only I played ps3 gt6 and zero problems ... also to Corsican assetto and zero problems ... Then here launched my question .... which all those who have t300 and juguais to pc2 or pc1 please ask you to answer me .... How many of you have been with the t300 since it came out and did not give you any problems ?? Do you know someone who has had it? These flyers are really prepared to support the amount of data transmitted by these new games ... Anyway...... Or is that I have very bad luck .... think that when I change it tomorrow would be the room that passes through my hands .. Thank you

Did you run the latest firmware updates ? there was a problem with the early T300's going wrong (mine was one of them) , which was found to be down to overheating issues, when I got my replacement it was clearly stated to upgrade to the latest firmware which gave it extra cooling and I've been using it happily ever since with no problems.

Did you run the latest firmware updates ? there was a problem with the early T300's going wrong (mine was one of them) , which was found to be down to overheating issues, when I got my replacement it was clearly stated to upgrade to the latest firmware which gave it extra cooling and I've been using it happily ever since with no problems.
Yes man....i do everything and more...twice....and now is no ffb...and still crazy calibration...
Tomorrow i Will go to the shop again and I will try if They can give me money back....fanatec next

Back