30 Lap Endurance Race Help

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 14 comments
Can someone please give me a good car that can win the 30 Lap Endurance Race at Trial Mountain. The horsepower limit is 291 I think. :(

I have been trying for ages but can't get a good enough car. :mad: So if you have won this race please give me a good car.

Hmmm, try the FTO GPX or GPR, it's one of them, I think it can be tuned to better than 291 and it weighs under 2800 lb if I remember correctly.

It should be in the used car section.

If I'm not mistaken I used the sileighty race modified. I don't remember having any trouble winning. I lapped all th ecars at least once...

The Tommy Kaira ZZI, the little one, fully prep it, and you can win against the Vector. The Europa and the 22B will also beat the Vector.

Thanks all. I tried all those cars (except the Concept Car because I couldn't get it :( ) but the car I found really helps, is s Honda S2000 with a few mods. You can mod it right up onto the HP limit, or around that area.

You won't lap them unless your good at the race, but you can win by about half a lap. :)

You win the Denso Sard Supra GT, the best Supra GT in my opinon.

I used an [R] Fiat 500R. I think I lifted off the gas once per lap. Thankfully, no Vector M12 LM appeared.

The factor that held me back in the endurance races were my tires. They were too soft, so I had to pit like every 5 laps. I went to hard tires, and only had to pit every 10 laps, now when I lap the AI cars they stay lapped.

I've used the Prelude tuned up to 288 Hp and won by 2-3 laps. I ran it today in the Mazda RX7 GT-C, completely modded out EXCEPT for HP modification and won by two laps. The closest thing to me was the Fiat Barchetta.
I have never seen the Vector in this race. Maybe my version of the game has that ugly little bug worked out.

:banghead:Oh yeah, I forgot. On the Mazda I used the Super Soft tires and only had to pit in one time.
On GT 3 I would have had to use Racing Slicks or I would have had to pit in every 2-3 laps.

How hard would it be doing any endurance with the control tyres? youd be sliding around everycorner losing time.

Would be fun though...might give it a chop.

Back