Which car you enjoy driving in Nurburgring?

• Thread starter alexxoux
  • 98 comments
Greece
Greece
alexxoux
Hello to every

Which car you enjoy driving in Nurburgring?

Racecar and Normal car
For race cars i enjoy a lot Honda HSV010
about normal cars i m confused...

Last edited:
yesterday I enjoyed driving the SLS GT3 (solid effortless handling)

I drive mainly normal cars, M3, gran turismo, c63, ...i prefer cars in the 400-500hp range.

When i feel like bashing my head in, i choose the F40, r8 LMS, R18, YB. quite challenging.

For the race cars, I prefer the Alfa 155 V6 TI (with some engine tuning, otherwise it's a bit too down on power) and the M3 GTR RC. But I guess any DTM car is fun there.

For normal cars, nothing beats the BTR for me! --I kid, I kid. That car is impossible to drive fast around the 'ring.
Seriously now, I think I enjoy the M5, M3 GTR (roadcar) the 458, the Tuscan... the RX7 and BRZ as well, though they tend to get boring because of the lack of power.

i tried also the deltawing but it was a disaster...couldn't handle it at all
Stiffen the front so it won't "oversteer" literally. The fronts tends to pull the rear when turning. If you're "oversteering" (ds3 ,wheel) when you turn, it will spin out. The front is a bit sensitive to turning so lower that sensitivity by stiffening it.

Stiffen the front so it won't "oversteer" literally. The fronts tends to pull the rear when turning. If you're "oversteering" (ds3 ,wheel) when you turn, it will spin out. The front is a bit sensitive to turning so lower that sensitivity by stiffening it.
thanks for the tip, i ll try it

Any, the Ring is the Ring man! :P
image.jpg

:ouch:

Honda Integra.
Slightly tuned just a little more power (ECU and Cat) plus a six speed tranny (not the FC one) driven with Sport Hards.
=> perfect FF car great grip and superb handling 7:48 at the end :D (room for more)

Agreed. The Integra is probably one of the best FF cars out there. Clio and Mégane RS are pretty good too.

250 GTO .... not a bad sound for GT6 either! :)

Its taken this long since the games' release to afford it (as i kept buying other cheaper cars and got the other c7.5m 250 first) but I took the plunge and now i'm working towards getting the P4 which will be even better round the 'ring i hope!

I don't drive the race cars for fun. Although I have gotten to like the Shulze GTRs on the 'Ring.

For fun I usually make only a couple mods, the "soft" aftermarket suspension, medium sport tires and maybe an exhaust system and time to time lightening the car, basically so in my own mind at least it resembles a street car for "track days"., I use a few but mostly:
-'89 Miata
-'88 Accord
-'12 GTR
-'02 R34 GTR
-Caterham
-Scion FR-S: stock other than medium sports tires.

And one I never expected to like but have been more and more using, the newer Dodge Challenger SRT.

I like to set up the time at 5am or so and do "an early morning run". lol.

Last edited:
I've lately been enjoying the 2014 c7 corvette with all the aero add-ons, weight stripped, a reasonable tune and power upgrade to about 626pp. I have used the 2009 zr1 corvette race car pumped to over 1040hp some, but I think I'm getting too old for that though.:eek:

Anything powerful. It's my self imposed job to lap everything and classify them according to their lap time.

Last edited:
I love the ring, its my fav track in the whole GT franchise. Hands down, my fav car on this track is the GT-R R 35 TC, fully tuned and pimped out at 800 plus bhp with race med tyres, wow, what a ride. You can truly thrash that thing around the track, and quick, great fun. I would rate the Shelby Cobra, tuned up, with all driving aids off, as the most difficult car I have tried to drive around the ring, esp if you are trying to push it. Good general thread.............

You know what, I haven't even turned a lap on the ring in GT6 yet!
But I have pounded the hell out of Bathurst!

Back