List of all cars with fully tuned specs

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 57 comments

mcsqueegy

Premium
Antarctica
Antarctica
Over the past month I've purchased every car in the game and collected the information of its completely maxed out specs. Now it's pretty much finished I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Total cars: 1226 +25 Anniversary cars, 1251 total

Most powerful...

FF: Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '06 (587bhp)
FR: Aston Martin One-77 '11 (1221bhp)
MR: GT Red Bull X2011 Prototype (1634bhp)
RR: RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 (791bhp)
4WD: Bugatti Veyron '09 and '13 (1324bhp)

LMP: Audi R10 TDI '06 (1252bhp, it also has some massive torque)
Group C: Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V '89 (1196bhp)
Rally/Hillclimb car: Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special '11 (1169bhp)
15th Anniversary car: Pagani Huayra (15th Anniv.) '13 (1234bhp)
GT300/500 Car: Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model '08 (1009bhp)

Least powerful (aside from the karts): Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe (57bhp)

Cars with higher bhp from the midrange turbo: 68 (over 20 were Skylines/GT-R's)
Cars with higher bhp from the stage 2 engine: 6
Cars with higher bhp from supercharger: 2

Of course I'll add to this online once any DLC/updated cars come out 👍

And thanks to @MadMax for helping out with the data for the expensive/anniversary cars I couldn't get :D

Finally, feedback is always appreciated. It's only meant to be a basic spreadsheet, with the weight, power, p/w ratio and any relevant notes, but if you guys feel there's more to add then I'll make a note of it!

Online link: Clicky (Includes all cars as of 12/09/14)

Attachments

• GT6 Cars and their tuned specs (1).xlsx
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,876
Last edited:
Fair enough, I don't know much about the insides of cars so I don't really know what's achievable :scared:
engine builders can do some pretty insane things if they are so inclined. there's a small american company trying to get a veyron killer together. they're talking about 2 engines, a 2000HP v8 for the base model and a 3000hp v8 for the land speed record version with a standing mile of 300mph.

I wish they would go back to giving the Viper 1400hp that it originally had in version 1.00. In real life it will make 1500hp easily and quite a few are way over the 2000hp mark. Gallardos, Vettes Ford GT and Supras have done 1500+ too in real life as well.

They are many many Veyron killers in real life for many years now. Just do a search on Mile racing, Texas or Florida. Almost all those cars would blow the doors off any Veyron including the SS. there is a Ford GT that does 283mph in just 1 mile. A Veyron SS would need a few miles to get to its top speed while this particular Ford GT would hit 283mph and come to a full stop before the SS would hit its top speed. This is real life folks. Would like to see some of this reflected in GT series. Perfect for test track.

Last edited:
thanks for this OP!

it would be cool in a way if you could get some of those cars close to real life values but they gotta draw the line somewhere, i mean then you would have 1300+hp Civics and 2500+hp muscle cars and such running around that are only good for drag and top speed and need massive slicks and that's not what the game was made for.

engine builders can do some pretty insane things if they are so inclined. there's a small american company trying to get a veyron killer together. they're talking about 2 engines, a 2000HP v8 for the base model and a 3000hp v8 for the land speed record version with a standing mile of 300mph.
They've been talking about that car for 3-4 years now, haven't they? Is there even a prototype or do they still just show renders?
As far as I'm aware, they have accomplished nothing.

Yes, they're quite crazy aren't they. I do find it interesting that there are so many cars with over 1000bhp though, you'd think realistically not many cars have the potential for so much imrovement...

It's just in GT5 the R10 TDI was the least competitive LMP in the game because it never had enough bhp. I guess PD rectified that.

They've been talking about that car for 3-4 years now, haven't they? Is there even a prototype or do they still just show renders?
As far as I'm aware, they have accomplished nothing.
hehe just about. i have no idea, but i believe they have the prototype engines. they were aiming to have them meet emissions requirements by January of last year. i dont think they have yet.

I made a few small edits to the document to correct a couple typos. If there's anything else that I need to fix please let me know 👍

This is a beautiful sheet <3

But I would utterly love to know the % of n2o and how much total power output is with its own power/weight ratio.

That would be the greatest damn thing on GTPlanet if you did that :)

Great work I love it, use it every day for the past 3 months!

For those looking for a cheap car for Like The Wind grinding on Route X, look no further than the Lotus Esprit V8 '02. Fully built it reaches 928HP, weighs only 1,130kg, and tops out at 291MPH without NOS. It's much more stable than the other cheap option, the SRT Viper GTS '02. I would recommend installing improved rigidity and installing a rear wing on it to add to the stability. So if you want to maintain your precious money, this is the car for you. 👍

SRT4 is the most powerful FF in GT6 (611hp i think), not the Eclipse.

I can personally vouch for the SRT4 not being that powerful.

Mines at 560 fully built and the Eclispe is around 580-585hp.

Mind you, it WAS the most powerful on GT5 at 611hp. :lol:

Back