WAS Stuck on Super License S-4/5 now GOLD!!!

• Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 20 comments
United States
Olympia, Washington
Devil240Z
Tried searching a bunch of things. couldn't find a guide here. We need a guides sub forum!

anyway I'm stuck!

I got bronze but I can barely get a lap better than bronze.

I'm using a wheel.

Are there any tips you can give me?

I also assume ill be stuck on S-5 too but I have golded the rest of them.

GOT GOLD! Thanks everyone. I think that AWD bug was mostly the culprit.
NOW TIME FOR S-5... :banghead:

Last edited:
With S-4 , I threw the car into the corners and powered out early. If you find the right slip angle, this car will power out of the corners quite nicely. I am no alien but here is how I completed gold.
@Tidgney and @oink83 both produce helpful tutorials for GT6 on this site in the video section(with commentary).

Last edited:
With S-4 , I threw the car into the corners and powered out early. If you find the right slip angle, this car will power out of the corners quite nicely.
Like a four wheel drift sort of thing?

also I just managed 1:38.321
Gold is 1:34.500

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I cant even make it through the first sector with out spinning out.
1:27.9

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I cant even make it through the first sector with out spinning out.

Give it a rest if you tried too many times. Doesn't help to force it and you tend to make more mistakes. Try doing something else and then maybe take the Aventador for a couple of laps around Brands Hatch in free mode to get a better feel for it.

Give it a rest if you tried too many times. Doesn't help to force it and you tend to make more mistakes. Try doing something else and then maybe take the Aventador for a couple of laps around Brands Hatch in free mode to get a better feel for it.
yup I have given it up for now. will try again tomorrow. I need a better feel for brands hatch in general. since that track is new I don't know it well like I do most of the GT tracks that have been around for awhile.

I think this one was harder than S5.

Try braking a fraction earlier than you have been and use the power and traction to power out of the corner.

Remember the old rule slow in fast out.

If you enter the corners too fast this thing understeers and you loose a lot of time before you can get back on the power.

This is another Gimmick..even the Bronze is so tricked up to move to the next level///(Open Super). For me the game is done. I simply assume Polyphony did not give us the "Super".

I can understand tricking up Gold ..but Bronze? Ha HA!

GT6 is a source of irritation..while GT5 was as a Joy.

GT5 took me over 8 months to tired of it. GT6 got done after 1 month since I Purchased it.

GT6. has a very short shelf life.

I watched your video...
Here is how I did gold:

Turn 1 and 2 ok.

Graham Hill Bend
Try to make it in 3rd gear not 2nd.
Half gas during turn.

Surtees
Brake on mark I and one gear down, wait a little and put another down. Always from extreme right. You going too earlier into apex.

Hawthorns
You came in 5th on straight. Try make it in 6th. Near mark II brake to 4th gear and turn on that gear.
Half gas during turn will help you to keep car on track.

Westfield and Sheene
Again, in 3rd and guess: half gas.
Avoid 5th approaching Sheene, one gear down will be easier than two.

Stirlings bend
I can't remember if I did in 3rd or 2nd gear. I will do that again and let you know.

Hope it helps
Brands_Hatch.svg

Last edited:
Four wheel drifting is definitely the way to do it in this license test. Also, get the car straightened up as early as possible after a corner and get back on the throttle. It will really help bring your times down.

I think somethings happened to the physics after the 1.04 update, im losing a couple of cars lengths off the start to the players on my friends list. Still managed to beat them all with a 1:33.921 :)

I think somethings happened to the physics after the 1.04 update, im losing a couple of cars lengths off the start to the players on my friends list. Still managed to beat them all with a 1:33.921 :)

You are right, they have messed up some cars with 4WD/AWD so that they react like a RWD. Someone else on another thread hit the nail on the head when he noted that the default settings for these cars sets the diff to 0%/100% in favour of the rear wheels.....which explains why you are slower off the line as they are using 4 wheel traction (before the update) where you are using 2 wheel traction post-update.

Edit: Just seen there is a ninja update today which "allegedly" fixes the issue with 4WD cars and their acting like RWD cars, so hopefully all is back to normal again with that

I had the same problem yesterday. The part that bugged me was that all of my friends destroyed me off the line and I never caught up to them seeing how I'd oversteer in most corners. I'll try after the ninja update

I had the same problem yesterday. The part that bugged me was that all of my friends destroyed me off the line and I never caught up to them seeing how I'd oversteer in most corners. I'll try after the ninja update
its fixed now. I was just as fast off the line today as my friends. yesterday they would leave me in the dust.
ALSO I Golded S-5!!!.
Now I just have to drive like 1000 more miles and ill have the platinum trophy!

And I couldn't have done this without a wheel.

Mods feel free to lock this thread. its purpose has been served. Thanks everyone!

its fixed now. I was just as fast off the line today as my friends. yesterday they would leave me in the dust.
ALSO I Golded S-5!!!.
Now I just have to drive like 1000 more miles and ill have the platinum trophy!

And I couldn't have done this without a wheel.

Mods feel free to lock this thread. its purpose has been served. Thanks everyone!

Congrats. I should have waited for the hotfix. Would have saved me lots of nerves. :D

This

Back