Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

• Thread starter finkr86
  • 24 comments
It's a timeless classic. Handful to drive though. I bought one, just so I didn't have to race the blue one with tire treads they gave me.
I figured it would be tough to drive. I like the challenge. It looks like a beast and of course not hard on the eyes either.

Think a slightly tamer Cobra. With the right tune though, it will demolish anything from that era.

And in my opinion, it's the second prettiest car Shelby ever made.
I might say its the prettiest. Its all a matter of personal preference but the lines on that car are perfect. I am going to buy one when I get to the house tonight.

Also... on another note, I have enough money to by my first $20 Mil car. Do you have a suggestion? Or should I buy the $15 mil Muira?

I might say its the prettiest. Its all a matter of personal preference but the lines on that car are perfect. I am going to buy one when I get to the house tonight.

Also... on another note, I have enough money to by my first $20 Mil car. Do you have a suggestion? Or should I buy the $15 mil Muira?
I'd say the cobra is the prettiest. It's just so... Perfect.

And the Miura is a fun car, but to be honest, all those expensive cars can be well outperformed in a much cheaper, but upgraded, car. I chose the Miura because it's pretty. But the Ferrari LMP car is a fun one, too.

I know the 250 GTO's can't...can this one's camber and toe be adjusted? (A must with the suspension "fix.")

The thing I was wondering about this car, and it might seem a bit silly, was, can you add in a racing number? It is just every picture I have seen has a blank circle on the door panels and bonnet?

The thing I was wondering about this car, and it might seem a bit silly, was, can you add in a racing number? It is just every picture I have seen has a blank circle on the door panels and bonnet?
I don't think so. I have tried with no success. Love this car though, I rate it up there with the 69 Camaro Race Car for "fun to drive".

It's a timeless classic. Handful to drive though. I bought one, just so I didn't have to race the blue one with tire treads they gave me.
It's not hard to drive at all. Just some minor tuning will make it easy to drive. Look up some tunes for it and try them out. I can get so far ahead at Laguna Seca that on lap 5, I stop and do donut burnouts in front of the stands and still win the race!

I can't wait to buy one today and test it at Suzuka. Is it easier to drive stock than the Shelby Cobra 427? Also, does it come with adjustable gears and suspension? If it does, I can't use it for testing.

250 GTO. Its new in GT6 and its fun driving a most expensive car

It's not hard to drive at all. Just some minor tuning will make it easy to drive. Look up some tunes for it and try them out. I can get so far ahead at Laguna Seca that on lap 5, I stop and do donut burnouts in front of the stands and still win the race!
Yes, I meant untuned. Mine's pretty tame, much better than my extensively tuned Cobra. Step on the gas and you roast the rear tires in that thing!

I don't think so. I have tried with no success. Love this car though, I rate it up there with the 69 Camaro Race Car for "fun to drive".
Thanks. I have no idea why you can not. It seems a bit odd without a number there. I still think it looks awesome, so I will probably still buy it.

Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
Yes - definitely worth buying and looks beautiful. You can also paint it red to replicate a Willment Daytona Coupe or Mountain Green to replicate an AC A98 Cobra Coupe.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cobra-coupe-shootout-coming-spring-2015.313121/
tq very much boss

well sick cylinder----ive seen the link u've got---glad that u'r running u'r own series -----me and my team wants to compete in the newer series----we've benn raced in 24hours nurb,spa and 12hours Bathurst,brands and daytona --- and we've been in the series called gtp_endurance series-------Well my team has 2 academy drivers including me and we'd like to join into u'r series---if u have enough room to enroll our team---we'd be happy well tq---sorry abt grammatical mistakes :)

well guys ran the car on bathurst all assists off except abs-1 on racing hards--with engine tuning to stage 3----holy moley the handling is out of this world----it beat the godzilla---nissan gtr---while nissan on stock with rh and abs-0

can cut down to 1;59 ----NEED TO WORK ON THE CAR---TAKE THE DOWNFORCE OFF AND ITS BEAST---WHILE I WAS ON THE DOWNFORCE----

NO SUPERCHARGER

Attachments

• IMG_20150209_204731.jpg
    IMG_20150209_204731.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
NO SUPERCHARGER

Hi Sai Santosh - I have sent you a private message regarding the Sunday Racing Series. I am glad you are enjoying the car.

PS - The Moderators prefer people not to submit multiple posts and either put all the information in one longer post or use the edit function to add extra information.

Hi Sai Santosh - I have sent you a private message regarding the Sunday Racing Series. I am glad you are enjoying the car.

PS - The Moderators prefer people not to submit multiple posts and either put all the information in one longer post or use the edit function to add extra information.
ohh okay no probs :D

i used to have one and it was really good. only reason i sold it was i hardly used it but wish id not now.

Back