how many cars do you own ?

I have started a new game, so i have 22 cars in the garage and 0 cars in stockyard. I dont need more than 23 cars in careeer mode, the stockyard holds the 15th anniversary cars and the prize cars i don't need.

Last edited:
896 I'm on a "mission" to own every car in the game. :) Wish I had GT6 back when 1.01 was up, so I could've glitched some credits to buy those 20 million credits cars. Maybe B-Spec will come back soon that'll help to finish up the collection. ;)

Edit: 919 now.

Last edited:
i also have the 15 anniversary cars

I used two of them in my first playtrough, i also used the money glich in my first playtrough and i had over 700 cars, which i never used. This time i will try to keep the number of cars to absolute minimum, :) i have now 22 cars in my garage and 0 in stockyard.

Here is the list of cars i have in my garage:

Toyota Camry M&M #18 Kyle Bush 2013 (NASCAR)
Nissan GT-R Black Edition 2012 (Tour of Japan, 4WD Challenge, Turbo Sports Challenge)
Honda HSV-010 KEIHIN 2012 (GT500, World Touring Car Championship 550PP 600PP)
Subaru BRZ Sport R&D 2012 (GT300)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 2012 (Group GT3)
Renault Mégane R.S Trophy 2011 (FF Challenge, European Hot Hatch Series)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2010 (Schwarzwald League, FR Challenge, NA Challenge, Tour of Europe)
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total 2010 (Le Mans, Endurance, Like the Wind)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) 2009 (Fighting Muscle, Tour of America, FR Challenge)
Tesla Motors Roadster 2008 (Electric Circuits, MR Challenge)
Citroën C4 WRC 2008 (Rally)
BMW M3 Coupe 2007 (Polyphony Digital Cup)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M SCP 1999 (Japanese 90s Challenge, Tour of Japan, 4WD Challenge, Turbo Sports Challenge )
McLaren F1 1994 (Endurance Races, Supercar, British Lightweights, NA Sports Series, MR Challenge)
Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione 1991 (Compact Car)
Ferrari 512 BB 1976 (Classic Sportscar Series, Festival Italia, MR Challenge)
Dodge Challenger R/T 1970 (Classic Muscle Car Series)
Ford Mark IV 1967 (Historic Racing Car Cup)
Gran Turismo Racing Kart Junior
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter

Last edited:
852 so far.

I've already bought all the rare and expensive cars and put them in my stockyard. (Just because. ;)) Now I'm having fun by buying and using a different car for each new seasonal event.

All fully tuned, all tyres, all body parts, everything.

All race cars.
All concepts.
All rally cars.
All base cars.
All £20mil cars.
All VGT.
All cars under 1980.
All nascars, don't know why.
All premiums.
All karts.
All redbull.
Also 25 AE cars & the odd few standards that are must have's.

I like a good collection, plus im covered if someone says lets race blah blah, I know ive got it.

506 ... 20 of them are bonus 15th Ann ...

... and 47 milions on account waiting for those 20 million cars , but can't decide yet , which one to buy first (drove ferrari in FM4 , Jag in GT5 ,so I guess I'll go with Ford for a starter ,maybe :) )

Over 450 with 100 in the stockyard, all modified and no duplicates, had nearly every car in GT5 but being more selective here

Around 190. Cheapest (excluding the Karts) is the Honda Coupe 9S and the most expensive is the Lamborghini Miura.

Last edited:
Yup, I have exactly sixty, as well.

Lol they're all premiums except the Mazda Furai and Audi R8 LMP, which should be premiums IMO.

I also don't understand how there is people in this thread with hundreds of cars. My patience might just be terrible though.

896 I'm on a "mission" to own every car in the game. :) Wish I had GT6 back when 1.01 was up, so I could've glitched some credits to buy those 20 million credits cars. Maybe B-Spec will come back soon that'll help to finish up the collection. ;)

Edit: 919 now.

I tried for this in GT5 as well, but it was much tougher because of so many special editions, DLC that I didn't want to buy, and the UCD. I managed to make it to 1050 DIFFERENT models, maybe 15 duplicates on top of that. One day I'll go for the same goal in GT6.

Over 400. I bought every color for every car (like 28 LFAs) and sold the rest. Then got bored and stopped playing including seasonals.

219 including all the race modified cars which I just finished collecting the day before they released the update allowing us to put numbers on most cars.

I now only buy the cars I need for racing and have many that I don't use or need so I'm in the process of selling those. (about 170 total cars)

With GT5 I had all the cars and when I reached 2000 I found out that was the limit on the size of the garage so started giving cars away. With no B spec in GT6 I am finding it much harder to get enough credits to buy the cars I want and normally have to resort to grinding away at the Red Bull Trial Mountain race - the 1.09 update wrecked the force feedback on that event for my steering wheel so I can't do the championship anymore and having to endlessly repeat the Trial Mountain race is mind numbing - hence now selling cars!

I really wish they would increase the size of the payouts especially the ones for online racing which are pitifully low.

506 ... 20 of them are bonus 15th Ann ...

... and 47 milions on account waiting for those 20 million cars , but can't decide yet , which one to buy first (drove ferrari in FM4 , Jag in GT5 ,so I guess I'll go with Ford for a starter ,maybe :) )

Save your game to a USB stick, then you can try them all out & decide from there? 👍

I bought the game on Saturday while at the Tinker AFB PX. Still learning the game, so I only own 2 cars. Having a blast so far. Why didn't I buy this game sooner. Oh well, have to have toys for the grandkids when they visit.

Yup, I have exactly sixty, as well.

Lol they're all premiums except the Mazda Furai and Audi R8 LMP, which should be premiums IMO.

I also don't understand how there is people in this thread with hundreds of cars. My patience might just be terrible though.
With the 20 mil. glitch I'm not impressed with any car collection. I own 72 cars (all earned) and it's all I need right now. For the life of me I don't see why you would need 400+ cars. How can you learn the way a car drives if you have so many?

Back