GT6 Haiku thread

United States
Tennessee
tnfedexman
The intellectuals of GTPlanet need a pastime between updates so I suggest a GT6 related Haiku thread.

A traditional Japanese Haiku is a three-line poem with seventeen syllables, written in a 5/7/5 syllable count. Often focusing on images from nature, haiku emphasizes simplicity, intensity, and directness of expression.

Example-

New seasonal hard
I can't keep it on the track
No gold chrome for me

I can't wait to read what you come up with.

Thumbs are quite alright
when the front is not to lead
arms take an artist
How is this related to GT6? Actually, I don't even understand this. :P

And, yes I did take my time to try and figure it out.

Constellations racing
along the Milky Way —
I stop to watch them

---

Tarmac river runs
in rings without an ending
Leaves turn red and fall ...

---

Haikus often have a seasonal reference, and also a juxtaposition of two images or ideas.

In the first Haiku above the Milky Way is the seasonal reference (in early autumn, as the evening gets darker the Milky Way appears brighter again after the summer) and in the second Haiku it's obviously the red leaves.

The two ideas/images in the first Haiku is the motion of the stars and me stopping to observe them. In the second Haiku it's the perpetual circle of a racetrack (a circuit) contrasted against the image of the leaves changing, falling, ending, dying... (which in fact is part of a cycle of seasons, relating back to the ring of tarmac)

Last edited:
The intellectuals of GTPlanet need a pastime between updates so I suggest a GT6 related Haiku thread.

A traditional Japanese Haiku is a three-line poem with seventeen syllables, written in a 5/7/5 syllable count. Often focusing on images from nature, haiku emphasizes simplicity, intensity, and directness of expression.

Example-

New seasonal hard
I can't keep it on the track
No gold chrome for me

I can't wait to read what you come up with.

Try max back d.f.
increase turn stability
Silverstone is yours

Intense touge fight
Roommate knocks on door and yells
Don't vacuum at night
Gold...
M0bWify.gif

Back