20 Car Questions

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 1,959 comments
United States
N. Jessamine, KY
JMoney-689
Woodside689
Ever played 20 Questions? Now you can on GTPlanet with cars!

A player (the winner of the previous round) will chose a car in his head, and each player asks questions about the car to figure out what it is. If 20 questions have been asked and the car has still not been identified, the owner of the car wins the round and will be the host for the next round. If the car is guessed before 20 questions are asked, the owner loses and whoever guessed the car will be the host next round.

Rules:
1. The chosen car must only be a make and model, no trim levels. If a feature on the car is an option in a particular trim, the owner must answer 'yes' to the question. For example, if someone asks if the car is RWD and the chosen car is a Lamborghini Gallardo, the owner must answer 'yes' because of the Balboni trim. The owner would also answer 'yes' if asked if it is 4WD.
2. The chosen car must be a road-legal production passenger vehicle. No concepts, race cars or commercial vehicles.
3. The owner cannot abandon the thread while being asked questions. If an owner waits more than 24 hours to answer, the round will end and player that asked the most recent question will become the host for the next round.
4. The questions must be numbered in the order they are asked.
5. Guessing a make and model DOES count as one of the twenty questions.
6. All answers to questions must be 'yes', 'no', or 'unknown'. Only use 'unknown' if the question is about a spec of the car that nobody knows, i.e. the top speed.
7. The maximum amount of times the same player can host in a row is three. After three times, another player must be allowed to host.

List of victors:
@Liquid - Matra Murena
@Mark II Blit - Acura/Honda MDX
@SagarisGTB (2)- Simca 1200S, Tatra 97
@GranTurismo916 (3)- Mercury Cyclone, SsangYong Kyron, Gumpert Explosion
@RocZX (2)- International Harvester Scout, Tatra 700
@BKGlover - Mercury Cougar
@Legro (4)- MG Metro, Alfa Romeo 146, Saab 90, Subaru Sambar

-

I'll start with the first car. Ask away!

Last edited:
[QUOTE="JMoney689, post: 10043871, member: 219262"[If a feature on the car is an option in a particular trim, the owner must answer 'yes' to the question. For example, if someone asks if the car is RWD and the chosen car is a Lamborghini Gallardo, the owner must answer 'yes' because of the Balboni trim. The owner would also answer 'yes' if asked if it is 4WD[/QUOTE]

That's not how it works at all.

9. Is it a Chryser PT Cruiser?

(I'm allowed to ask this now right?)

10. Is it a Chrysler Sebring?

(Am I limited to the amount of cars I can guess on one question?)

Back