Anger issues?

Waiting endlessly in an empty online lobby... yes.

Seasonal events with the AI starting 3/4 of a lap ahead sometimes do it to me too.

What grinded my gears on that last "hard" one was waiting 30seconds or so till you could race.

That last seasonal brought back nightmares about mission 34 from GT4.

That painful wait, then your flying laps trying to gain without getting screwed.

No, not really, I try to keep myself calm.

It seems to me that you're trying to get some point across. What would that point be?
Aryton Senna Lotus at Monza just ran me hot a few minutes ago. Lol! I turned active steering back to strong and seemed to improve. I swear i had gold twice. Was way ahead of my ghost witch is a seco d from gold and lost it on the last damn turn before the finish line. Should be my best corner because that's the one you start first. Ugh!!! :)

No, not playing GT. While playing FM4 on those stupid track day events is another story. The AI on those drive like retarded pre-schoolers on acid swerving all over the place and causing you to crash into them or crashing into you.

Yes, PD's useless AI programming is a constant source of annoyance, they are programmed like dummies without any spacial awareness and decisiveness or even courtesy and common sense, not to mention that they all seem to be driving tanks to which involvement in a major rear end collision will not unsettle them in the slightest, yet the softest of nudges from them on your own rear end will result in you being pit maneuvered to the tune of 540º into a wall no less, even if your car is larger and it's weight is much higher.

Grrrrrrr ah will angry when PD finally releases $100 DLC for two cars grrrrrr.

(Guess which game is doing that. Hint: Its a mobile game and its the most famous)

Yes, PD's useless AI programming is a constant source of annoyance, they are programmed like dummies without any spacial awareness and decisiveness or even courtesy and common sense, not to mention that they all seem to be driving tanks to which involvement in a major rear end collision will not unsettle them in the slightest, yet the softest of nudges from them on your own rear end will result in you being pit maneuvered to the tune of 540º into a wall no less, even if your car is larger and it's weight is much higher.
Seriously, I think if you get T-boned by an AI car, you need to improve your skills...
Its true that they can do weird movements, but still...

GT6 isn't Call of Duty, so no, I don't absolutely rage at this game. Now, losing a combo in Sierra due to a slow AI is annoying (or for that matter, the AI are are annoying) but isn't even worth being frustrated over.

Seriously, I think if you get T-boned by an AI car, you need to improve your skills...
Its true that they can do weird movements, but still...

So it has never happened to you when working your way through a close pack of traffic on a tight, twisty section of track?

They've never tried to purposely nudge you off?

So it has never happened to you when working your way through a close pack of traffic on a tight, twisty section of track?

They've never tried to purposely nudge you off?
They try sometimes to close the door on you but they're still AI cars (so they will be stupid) and you as a player have intelligence to avoid this stuff.

On Sierra the traffic made me very angry. I wanted to do perfect but their movement are often very random.. But I really liked the challenge anyway!

They try sometimes to close the door on you but they're still AI cars (so they will be stupid) and you as a player have intelligence to avoid this stuff.

Well yes, lot of the time it is avoidable, but if you are sandwiched between three cars, with two in front constantly fighting each other for position and needlessly brake checking on every apex, until you can get passed them it gives the car behind you the opportunity to continually nudge until a spin is forced.

Grrrrrrr ah will angry when PD finally releases $100 DLC for two cars grrrrrr.

(Guess which game is doing that. Hint: Its a mobile game and its the most famous)

What game is this??

OT I've never gotten mad over this game, a little frustrated but not mad.

Gran Turismo has always been as frustrating as it is fun, & it still is.

:banghead::D

If I was an AI driver, I would provoke humans in much the same way.

It's not like they have any other goals in/or life.
So you're suggesting that the AI are in a version of purgatory where they are forced to drive endless mediocre laps in exotic cars until the end of time and their acts of disobedience towards us are just cries for help?!

Man, GT6 got real dark real fast! :lol:

Back