Tesla Model S- P100D confirmed

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 356 comments

RocZX

Premium
United States
New York
No info on what it is, it could be a new model or an updated Roadster.

It looks like the front of the Model S

IMG_20141001_232246.jpg

>implying
>giving us the D

They certainly love the memes over at Tesla/SpaceX, eh?

So:
  • Model S with AWD?
  • Model X ready for production?
  • Preview of the "Model 3" (which should just be called the D anyway)?
  • Droptop convertible?
I honestly don't know, and really, it doesn't matter all that much... Tesla can pretty much do no wrong in my book, so I'm excited to see whatever they unveil.

Dong?

Kidding, most likely a hatchback that covered on the news and speculations earlier.

Also, hope "something else" means "The V", you know, VGT :D

They really need to replace the Roadster, it looks so out of place along side the Model S and looks like a Lotus with a bodykit, which is what it is!

Maybe they are doing and estate / wagon version of the S. That would be most likely.

Maybe it's a Model S with a diesel range extender. :D

I think this is either a Roadster upgrade or Model S trim because they havent sent out the X or shown the Model 3 yet so it might be bad to have a whole new model out without one of those two things being finished first.

They really need to replace the Roadster, it looks so out of place along side the Model S and looks like a Lotus with a bodykit, which is what it is!

Maybe they are doing and estate / wagon version of the S. That would be most likely.
They still sell the Roadster? I had no idea... I thought they stopped production on that in 2011.

I forgot about the AWD Model S

This was spotted at an airport in CA.
mpus1ijc3krt7qmrq8nz.jpg
And there ya go.
They still sell the Roadster? I had no idea... I thought they stopped production on that in 2011.
They did. But they still support them, even offering free battery pack upgrades recently to extend their range to 400 miles.

Elon is basically a man with the mind of a 13-year old who just happens to control one of the hottest emerging car brands.

And I have no problem with that whatsoever. :lol:

Don't forget he's a supervillain.

All I saw was the thread title, only after the details and the twitter post by Elon Musk do I realize the purposeful intent.

Either way, got a laugh out of me.

It's almost evening over here in Europe, so I guess it is still too early in the US for the unveiling of the Model D.

It's almost evening over here in Europe, so I guess it is still too early in the US for the unveiling of the Model D.
If I had to guess, it will be revealed at noon California time, which is just over four hours from now

kikica post: 10142361
If I had to guess, it will be revealed at noon California time, which is just over four hours from now

More like 11 hours from now. It will be unveiled at 7pm PST.

Most likely going to be a P85D, apparently a picture leaked of it.
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/3/6897411/is-this-teslas-next-electric-car-p85-d
I posted that a few post above but what D stands for is unknow it could be a AWD or even a autonomous car.

Last edited:
Back