Nissan Kicks Concept

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 54 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
I like it. :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/28/nissan-kicks-concept-sao-paulo-videos-official/

NISSAN_Kicks_Concept_04.jpg

Much better looking than the Puke (Juke). I'd take either this Kicks Concept or the Extrem Concept. Sweet!

It looks nice. But it will be a Brazilian only car.

I wouldn't say that just yet.

While emphasizing its Brazilian character, Nissan also stresses that the concept's creation was "a product of global collaboration." So while it isn't saying anything about production feasibility, it is seemingly suggesting that if it were put into production – and as we stated previously, we think it just might – it could stand to be a global model and not confined strictly to South America.

That does look like it could be the next design for the Juke if they want to embrace the Rogue/Murano look for it.

Nissan announced today that it will produced in their industrial plant in Resende, south of Rio de Janeiro. Will be sold in the whole South America or in at least important markets for Nissan.

I love the way the Juke currently looks and wouldn't want it any other way. This concept looks boring in comparison IMO.
I think they could bring in some design cues from this and combine them with the Juke. Could be great.

I love the way the Juke currently looks and wouldn't want it any other way. This concept looks boring in comparison IMO.

Since so many of today's car designs look so....erm...derivative of each other, something like the Juke is chuffing lovely. This just looks like your typical small crossover.

The Kicks Concept looks nice with a sporty appearance and nice stance. Nissan will have a serious of SUVs.

I think the Juke looks great. It is nice to have something that isn't a 'by the numbers' vehicle like everything. Fair play to Nissan for using such a love or hate design.

The Kicks Concept looks nice with a sporty appearance and nice stance. Nissan will have a serious of SUVs.

I think the Juke looks great. It is nice to have something that isn't a 'by the numbers' vehicle like everything. Fair play to Nissan for using such a love or hate design.

It's just a brazilian version of what's already in production though. So they already have a serious SUV if you're going off the design in the OP. Look at the current Rogue or Murano.

Back