• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 50 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/12/infiniti-q60-concept-teaser/

infiniti-q60-concept-1.jpg

Well, replace the infinite road logo with a trident and it'd look an awful lot like an over-inflated Maserati. Although I doubt they necessarily intended it, I do like how the front air inlets look a little like an F1 front splitter.

Well, replace the infinite road logo with a trident and it'd look an awful lot like an over-inflated Maserati. Although I doubt they necessarily intended it, I do like how the front air inlets look a little like an F1 front splitter.

Infiniti Executive Design Director
"The Q60 Concept is the next step in the journey. The sweeping lines of the Q80 Inspiration gave the Q60 Concept its coupe silhouette and looks while the Formula One-inspired touches from the Q50 Eau Rouge endowed the coupe with its sports personality."

Long, skinny, tall, hideous. They have really eschewed classic coupe design cues by putting the rear fender arch lower than the rest of the beltline. That is a very odd design choice indeed. It makes the rear end look detached and secondary to the rest of the car as opposed to the source of the power. It definitely looks worse overall than the G37 Coupe. Less sporty, less athletic, heavier, etc. The rear end is so long it slightly reminds me of the Buick Riviera.

126633d1334856803-looking-1999-silver-arrow-dsc_0248.jpg

carpic3-12296-2008_09_15_14_37_03.jpg

Light up emblems are cheesy ! :yuck:

It's powered by a new 3.0L twin turbo V6. They should put it in the next Nissan Z and make a new 300ZX. :bowdown:

Q60 may have 400hp and a more powerful performance model may follow.

Speaking with AutoGuide at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, a company representative who commented on the condition of anonymity said that we should expect two versions of the car with the entry level model starting at right around 400 hp. The second model will be a performance focused version, keeping more of the concept car’s more aggressive design cues and making as much as 450 hp.

He said no decision has been made on if the IPL name, formerly used for more performance-focused Infinti models, will be used.
AutoGuide

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can find this mysterious anonymous person next week.

Spy shots,
wcf-2017-infiniti-q60-coupe-spied-for-the-first-time-2017-infiniti-q60-coupe-spy-photo.jpg

wcf-2017-infiniti-q60-coupe-spied-for-the-first-time-2017-infiniti-q60-coupe-spy-photo.jpg

Since Nissan is working with Mercedes with engines and such, Could it share qualities with the C-class coupe, The fastback and relatively high taillights looks similar compared to each other. It's allegedly powered by a 3.0 twin turbo V6 and/or a 4.7 twin turbo V8.
P.S: Since previous models shared the chassis with the Z, Could the Z35 be the return of the 300Z.

Last edited:
Back