My sls amg keeps doing wheelie

• Thread starter Ceolix
  • 13 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Ceolix
Hello, this is wondering me because my sls amg keeps doing wheelie
if i go full throttle on trial mountain climb and i end spinning off track
is there any way to reduce this wheelie?

The crest at Trial Mountain causes cars with a lot of power, which are still accelerating hard and with high rear downforce to wheelie. The most extreme example is the Gillet Vertigo - for biggest wheelie set transmission to 224mph and fit high turbo and use bonnet view - you will be looking at the sky!

To avoid the wheelie stop accelerating as you reach the crest. If you want to wheelie and still make the corner, start braking as soon as the car lands, but gently at first so as not to disturb the balance of the car.

I would recommend slowing down. Taking all rear down force off too.

I don't know what you did to its suspension but you'll have to reread the info about how to set up a cars suspension.

I'd say that the first series of corners of Trial Mountain are one of GT's trickiest sections to learn. Certainly a track that's stood up to the test of time well.

I'd say that the first series of corners of Trial Mountain are one of GT's trickiest sections to learn. Certainly a track that's stood up to the test of time well.
For me, it would be the flugplatz in the Nurb.

Timing, timing, timing.

For me, it would be the flugplatz in the Nurb.

Timing, timing, timing.
I read your signature with your post for some reason. Veyron over Flugplatz has a way of loosening the bowels--particularly on CM and without ABS. :P

Back