2015 Fantasy NASCAR

Used my username (shortened to FE10), but defeated the purpose (listening to Foo Fighters's Wasting Light at the moment.)

this Yahoo method it so much fun, but also a pain trying to manage drivers.
I don't believe I've done the Yahoo fantasy version in about 3 years. I've gotta remember how to do it. The whole 9 start allocation for drivers always makes me wary. :lol:

Sometimes I find myself to be too conservative and don't use up all the starts on the elite drivers. I end up kicking myself for giving up better finishing positions.

The whole 9 start allocation for drivers always makes me wary. :lol:

First time playing the Yahoo fantasy version. Totally missed the bit about the 9 start allocation. That's going to be tough to manage throughout the season. Especially with the C list drivers. :crazy:

Last edited:
Last year was awesome, Larson and Dillon were in the C-group because they were rookies. I still had both of them with a start or two available in the Chase, which really helped me move up in the overall national rankings.

Presuming they all make the field, this is my line-up for the 500. I want to conserve my selections of top level drivers until later in the season, but still wanted drivers that stand a chance.

R1.JPG

As a side note, how do they not have a picture of Austin? Was his hat too big?

Back