• 65 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
BEHOLD! A REKT R8!!! BET THE REPAIRS IS CHEAP RITE? /s

15-2-640x853.jpg

http://www.gtspirit.com/2015/02/08/wife-destroys-unfaithful-husbands-audi-r8/

Moral: Youll find most people craziness when its too late.

Sorry. Im in a really bad mood now

Last edited:
I wouldn't R8 their relationship highly.

I'd R8 this relationship as over. Also, as they say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

That being said, I don't get why this is news. Stuff like this happens all the time, and suddenly it is huge news because of that fact that an Audi R8 was the car that got destroyed?

Man I don't even like R8's, but that hits home for some reason. I mean I can't say the guy didn't have it coming, but I just hope his ex-wife realizes she's up to her butt in...well vandalism charges.

At least she didn't cut his nuts off like everyone else seems to on the news these days :\

but I just hope his ex-wife realizes she's up to her butt in...well vandalism charges.

Not really since as far as the law is concerned she just destroyed her own car.

I'm still surprised at how many women do crap like this considering how tilted the divorce laws usually are.

Its bad enough that women can take half a man's property upon divorce but when someone is just that much of an airhead that they lack any conceivable maturity that goes beyond destroying a car and being arrested for vandalism then there's just no hope with this one. Yes he cheated but lets be honest he is certainly better off.

Not really since as far as the law is concerned she just destroyed her own car.

I'm still surprised at how many women do crap like this considering how tilted the divorce laws usually are.

No kidding, and I can't imagine destroying a car would help much with libel claims or whatever lol. It's all a nasty circle man.

BEHOLD! A REKT R8!!! BET THE REPAIRS IS CHEAP RITE? /s

15-2-640x853.jpg

http://www.gtspirit.com/2015/02/08/wife-destroys-unfaithful-husbands-audi-r8/

Moral: Youll find most people craziness when its too late.

Sorry. Im in a really bad mood now

It really disgusts me when women do this sort of thing. They have no respect at all. I don't care if the guy cheated or not, this sort of behavior is not rational, or in any way shape or form justified.

I seriously hope this psychopath was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Its bad enough that women can take half a man's property upon divorce but when someone is just that much of an airhead that they lack any conceivable maturity that goes beyond destroying a car and being arrested for vandalism then there's just no hope with this one. Yes he cheated but lets be honest he is certainly better off.

Divorce goes both ways. Unless you have a pre-nuptial agreement, both parties get half, whoever made more money in the first place, man or woman.

This is on the understanding that sometimes, a person gives up professional opportunities when they get married, and finding employment after is not always easy.

-

While it is rather petty, she technically owns half the car. Which means... yes... she just destroyed her own car. The fullest extent of the law here is... not much. Now if she burned it, she'd probably fall foul of some EPA regulation or another. :lol:

-

No sympathy for either man or car.

It's just a car. One of over 20,000 R8s on the road. Not particularly rare, even if it is rather expensive. Respect nuthin'... in the end, a car is just a thing.

And the write-off can come out of her half of the settlement. Or his, depending on how good her lawyer is.

And if a guy is a big enough arse to cheat on his wife without having the honesty to simply tell her: "I'm just not that into you" and file for a divorce, he deserves whatever he gets.

It really disgusts me when women do this sort of thing. They have no respect at all. I don't care if the guy cheated or not, this sort of behavior is not rational, or in any way shape or form justified.
So let me get this straight ... a woman's respect for her husband's property is more important than her husband's respect for their marriage?

That's probably the most sexist thing that anyone has said for a while.

I seriously hope this psychopath was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Wow. I can see you two are real 'modern' men. What chance have women got in this world. As the father of a lovely little girl I really hope she never meets men like you.

Wow. I can see you two are real 'modern' men. What chance have women got in this world. As the father of a lovely little girl I really hope she never meets men like you.

You're seriously defending a woman destroying a mans car just because he cheated? What is wrong with you?

This has nothing to do with sexism either so your assumption was ridiculous. I would feel the exact same way if a man destroyed his wife's property if she cheated on him. Sex has nothing to do with the fact that people who do things like this are irrational and insane.

You're seriously defending a woman destroying a mans car just because he cheated? What is wrong with you?

This has nothing to do with sexism either so your assumption was ridiculous. I would feel the exact same way if a man destroyed his wife's property if she cheated on him. Sex has nothing to do with the fact that people who do things like this are irrational and insane.

As others have now said you, seem to be the irrational one and must be quite young or a guy with an immature attitude that isn't married.

The fact you value a car more than a marriage is more disturbing than the actions we are discussing.

As others have now said you, seem to be the irrational one and must be quite young or a guy with an immature attitude that isn't married.

And you're defending a man's cheating because a woman destroyed his car.

The fact you value a car more than a marriage is more disturbing than the actions we are discussing.

You guys honestly think it's OK to vandalism someone's property if they cheat? Yes, the dude is an ass for cheating, but the women actually committed a crime when she vandalized the car. Just because your relationship goes south doesn't excuse you from breaking the law.

I'm not sure why she just couldn't file for divorce and get half of the assets she's legally entitled to (assuming there isn't a prenup). Taking the immature route isn't exactly going to help her position in divorce court.

Back