Unreleased Feature Battle! Which do you want most? (Course Maker, B-Spec, etc)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 176 comments

Which unreleased GT6 features you want most?

• Course Maker

• B-Spec

• Shuffle Racing

• Mobile App Companion

• More tracks/real cars DLC

Results are only viewable after voting.

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
Screenshot_2015-02-12-14-49-27.jpg

Over a year and still no sign of remaining GT6 features. Recently there is a sign that the course maker will come up shortly. But we never knew.

Which of these unreleased GT6 features would you like to beg from PD? Surely when you make a promise, you should accomplish it no matter what, right?

Discuss.

It was absolutely a hard second to think about, but voted for the course creator. Besides the c-c we also get more community features, it's unthinkable we can't share our tracks with our friends, so there would be an option to share your tracks with friends, with the world or set your track as an event in your club for races and timetrials and others can download it there for free.

New cars & tracks, yes it is important to get more new cars, all those (most) gt4 ported cars are outdated. More 2013/2014/2015 cars would be great, but we've +1000 cars to choose and there's always a car you would like, whatever the production date is. My all time favourite is also a gt4 ported car and that's the lupo gti (cup). It's more the outrageous number of cars we have in the game that has multiple brothers and sisters. Like the mx-5, the skylines and others (toyota-scions and honda-acura twins), those can be replaced by newer cars & models. Like the new Honda Beat, Toyota Miray, VW e-up, Opel Corsa OPC, Seat Leon.... etc. etc.

:gtpflag:

@FrzGT you should add KW Suspension Testing System to the poll.
https://www.gtplanet.net/kw-7-post-rig-gt6/
I thought it was the suspension physics being more realistic. They acquire the data using that rig.

Then you might as well have put more customization in there as well.
We just got a handful of tracks and real cars. PD promises that they will give that DLC more often. I dont know if one per one VGT counts. But they certainly didnt promise livery editor.

Also, there will be more customizations aka painting spoilers.

Hmm, some would guess people who have "completely lost all interest in the game" wouldnt have any interest in voting for something they arent even interested in...

I disagree, I lost interest in the game but I would like to know how many more feel as I do. Just as when you check election polls and it is interesting to see how many people don't feel like voting at all.

I voted course maker, but we'd need a event creator to go with it, or at least an update that makes all the options available in arcade mode (damage, tire wear, penalties, full/balanced grid, etc). Having custom tracks without being able to run proper races on them offline would greatly limit their potential & replay value.

I wouldn't mind the companion app (if it's good and it comes to Android), but I really miss Shuffle racing :( I only started playing GT6 online recently and quick matches are cool (despite the stupid penalty system), but I'm already bored.

I'd want real cars and tracks as DLC (regardless if it would be paid or not, I'm always willing to have them), B-Spec and the Course Maker. I would also want a fully-detailed and complete in-game user manual loaded into the game, similar to that of GT5.

Last edited:
I disagree, I lost interest in the game but I would like to know how many more feel as I do. Just as when you check election polls and it is interesting to see how many people don't feel like voting at all.
So, you see there isnt a voting button for your needs so it seems to be a voting for people who care about the game.

Look, for comparison: I dont go in a restaurant where the waiter asks me what i want to order and then say "i dont want anything because i lost interest in eating at your restaurant long time ago"! Because why should i? When i lost interest in that restaurant i should just go eating at another one.

You knew the outcome of this poll before you made it.

Also, B-Spec & Course maker are the only ones "promised" the rest is wishlist.

So, you see there isnt a voting button for your needs so it seems to be a voting for people who care about the game.

Look, for comparison: I dont go in a restaurant where the waiter asks me what i want to order and then say "i dont want anything because i lost interest in eating at your restaurant long time ago"! Because why should i? When i lost interest in that restaurant i should just go eating at another one.

If I were to lose interest at some game, certainly I would stop going on the game's specific forums to start with

When it becomes part of the AUP that you have to play the game to particpate in the Forums you guys should be in heaven. I'll take Course Maker for the win:tup:

Back