The Worst Car You Have Driven On Gran Turismo

• Thread starter JR98
  • 327 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
Not entirely sure where to put this but anyway,

What is the worst car you have driven in GT, and what game has the worst version.

For me it is the Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept on Gran Turismo 4.

th

Oh yes, the FF Sunfire. This was hell for me. It has the worst gear ratios I have ever seen and corners slower than anything on earth.

The Lotus on the Top Gear test in GT5. I swear they had put some kind of oil dispenser under the wheel arches to make it "exciting" to drive. Or ****.
When I first did it I thought it was ok, but I went back on GT5 a few weeks ago and it was awful.

This is already a thread in the GT Questions sub-forum.

It's interesting to see the different takes though. I remember the Sunfire being a rather good car. And despite appearances, that's not bias, because I really dislike FF. But, for being FF, it was good for me in 4 and 5. (haven't gotten one in 6)

The Bugatti off course. It wasn't designed for driving, it's designed for sailing.

A fully tuned C63 AMG is the textbook definition of an over steering nightmare.
I think that one is rather good. Due to the amazing torque and the ability to be very comfortable, it's an amazing cruiser. Also it's a good drifter. If you want to drive it on the amazing Nürburgring, a spoiler is quite necessary though.

Well, there was this kart, and I added 200 kg of ballast to it, just to see what would happen. I'd say that's the worst car I've ever driven on GT :P
No duh. The kart has only 8 horsepower, and 200 whopping pounds would kill the handling.
The Bugatti off course. It wasn't designed for driving, it's designed for sailing.

I think that one is rather good. Due to the amazing torque and the ability to be very comfortable, it's an amazing cruiser. Also it's a good drifter. If you want to drive it on the amazing Nürburgring, a spoiler is quite necessary though.
Never had any major steering problems in the C63

The Dodge Ram in GT5. I loved GT4's Ram because of A-Spec point farming (obviously), though.

Probably I would say a Fiat Coupe. Being a coupé, and supposedly a sports car, its the worst handing car ever to drive.
Ridiculous amount of front weight leads to catastrophic understeer.

A fully tuned C63 AMG is the textbook definition of an over steering nightmare.

Surely you mean fully upgraded with the gt-auto parts instead of fully tuned? Because if you tune that car well you can certainly solve the excessive oversteering problems.

Auto Union Streamline: the oldest machine in the game, also the worst machine to drive in the game.

Sorry for the huge measurement conversion mistakes. I meant kilograms, not pounds. When you live in the USA, you forget to convert sometimes.

The Lotus Europa in GT6 is pretty terrible too.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? For a classic sports car, the Europa's handling is pretty good.

Ah yes, the acceleration torque setting in the diff needs to be set really low.

The Lotus Europa in GT6 is pretty terrible too.
Seriously? The Lotus Europa is one of the best handling classic sports cars in the 400pp range.

Sorry for double post. Ipad was acting a little glitchy.

Back