B-Spec in 1.16 Update!

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 584 comments
Germany
Germany
The German side of www.gran-turismo.com added the B-Spec mode as a new feature.

i1d7pgZ1AwVKTdB.jpg

i1E7RYNBJUFDI.jpg

Unbenannt.png

http://www.gran-turismo.com/de/products/gt6/

Edit: New Update very soon? Maybe Tomorrow? Thx to @metramt8
i1zkV23GjOpngb.jpg

Last edited:
20 min timed race at Apricot Hill... options don't seem that dfferent to GT5 B-Spec.

Google Translate:

The B-Spec mode in which an AI driver can take over for the player who was introduced in all racing events in career mode. You can use the B-Spec mode for races where you find it difficult the qualifications, for example at the longer endurance races, or if you just enjoy as a spectator a race. You can select B-Spec from the Quick Menu, which will be shown before the start of a race event in career mode.

Needs a translate, I can't read any German or French :lol:

Although judging from the pics, this can't be it. Did we really wait over a year to basically get GT5's B-Spec mode again???

All I see new are the options of overtaking, slipstreaming, etc.

The German site also says "new" next to the driving suits and helmets.

Edit: on the French site the "new" sign is with paints, right after the driving suits, probably a mistake on the German site.

Hate B-spec but finally PD are finishing up with GT6 before the May/E3 expected GT7 announcment time.

When have PD been at E3? They weren't last year. They normally announce their games at events like the 15th Anniversary when they announced GT6.
GT5 was present at every game show. They didn't do that for GT6 as Sony was focussing on PS4.

Starting to think there was going to be a planed a post mortem, with these updates, definitely breaths back new life back into the game, after the absence of any release at the end of the year, I resigned myself that PD had decided to move onto GT7.

I'm glad they are finally getting to this but really it is far to late to be of any use to most of us unless they add additional, longer races at the same time. Would have been nice to have had in Jan 2014 back when I was still trying to get credits to buy cars, now pretty much pointless.

please tell me what b spec is sorry never played gt5 i heard it has something to do with endurance or is it?

Not just Endurance, but that's when it's most useful

From the GT nl website

Het speltype B-Spec, waarin je een AI-coureur voor jou kunt laten racen, is geïmplementeerd in alle events uit het speltype Carrière. B-Spec is handig wanneer je het lastig vindt om sommige races uit te rijden, zoals de langere enduranceraces, of als je het gewoon leuk vindt om toe te kijken. Je selecteert B-Spec in het snelmenu voor de start van de events uit de Carrière.

I have no idea what that says though :lol:

Not just Endurance, but that's when it's most useful

From the GT nl website

I have no idea what that says though :lol:

From the power of Google Translate;
The B-Spec mode, where you can have an AI driver racing for you, is implemented in all events from the Career mode. B-Spec is useful if you find it difficult to ride some races such as the longer endurance races, or if you just like to watch. You select B-Spec on the shortcut menu for the start of the events from the Careers.

Latest Posts

Back