What Car Will You Drive First on Midfield?

• Thread starter CSMDuty11
  • 153 comments
Russian Federation
wocsoM
So, now that we know that Midfield will be in 1.16(Although it would have been better if it was a surprise)
We have to ask the important question, [insert words from thread title]

For me, it is definitely the Alfa Romeo 156(gee, such a surprise!)
Midfield was in Gran Turismos 2, 3, 4. Alfa Romeo 156 was also in 2(in two flavours!), 3(the only Alfa!), and most definitely 4.
There is also the Pizza Shack, Pizzas are Italian, the 156 is Italian! And plus, i am biased to the point of stereotyping! :lol:
NOTE: Any events PD makes with Midfield for specific cars don't count.

Last edited:
probably the R34 or this thing :

Suzuki_escudo_pikes_peak.jpg

Midfield was in Gran Turismos 2, 3, 4. Alfa Romeo 156 was also in 2(in two flavours!), 3(the only Alfa!), and most definitely 4.
There is also the Pizza Shack, Pizzas are Italian, the 156 is Italian!
You know what this means... Half Life 3 confirmed!

I will be driving my 1988 Toyota Supra!

If I had to pick one especially, it would be the Penzoil JGTC Skyline. But it's probably going to be whatever I feel like to drive on the first race I'll do online on that track, so probably something like a stock Citroën Xantia.

For me it's going to be the Pennzoil R34 NISMO for nostalgic reasons.. I remember driving this car around this track for hundreds of laps in GT2 (or GT3). Was there a specific event with this car on this track?

Whenever I think of Midfield, I remember the Pennzoil R34 NISMO. Even the first GT6 midfield screenshots feature this car...

For me it's going to be the Pennzoil R34 NISMO for nostalgic reasons.. I remember driving this car around this track for hundreds of laps in GT2 (or GT3). Was there a specific event with this car on this track?

Whenever I think of Midfield, I remember the Pennzoil R34 NISMO. Even the first GT6 midfield screenshots feature this car...

There was a Super licence test in GT2 which required you to lap Midfield in a Pennzoil Zexel GT-R, if my memory serves me right. It was some time ago... :boggled:

Why not try the Honda Fit...?? :mischievous::lol:

Actually, the first car will probably be the Delorean (cos it's 2015 great Scott)

and then the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak for old time sake.

And then probably all the Vision Concept cars starting with the Mercedes and working forward.

And then probably the Senna cars.

And then probably the other 1300 cars :boggled::lol:

Back