Show your painted spoilers!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 61 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
I currently downloading the update. If people already done that than show it here.

I will too if i finished downloading.

Last edited:
Only custom spoilers can be painted
fiZ41ht.jpg

tUghKs7.jpg

What u mean by that?

My mistake. I've seen a picture on the pitstop blog where the different parts of the wing looked in different colors... But I've checked the image again and it's all one color only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 0
Only custom spoilers can be painted
fiZ41ht.jpg

tUghKs7.jpg

And that's a big shame for PD ! Why ?
All those Base models have proper shaped and sized spoilers.. all those colors, winglets and decals make the race cars unique in every color you can paint them, together with the painted rims.. I had a Zakspeed Scirocco GT24 in mind. MattBlack car, gold rims and a red wing... And the Corvette above... in his race-trim such a nice car to see and many variations for it with the black and... colored theme, together with the rims and the painted wing it was such a beautiful car to modify :irked::(

Lower that spoiler please.. In that truck it would look like if it's overtaken by a bookshelf. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't paint my "Custom Wing - Type A" from "Rear Wings" for my Mazda Demio Sport '10 Race Car. It says I need to install a custom wing. Why name it custom wing if I can't paint The custom wing?

So this is what i just noticed.
shot0029.png

On this wing, the bottom is not painted...It's on a Roadster RS(NC), doesn't matter what color i paint it.
But i checked into photomode.

Corection, it's the reflection...
shot0043.png

Well, I can't paint my "Custom Wing - Type A" from "Rear Wings" for my Mazda Demio Sport '10 Race Car. It says I need to install a custom wing. Why name it custom wing if I can't paint The custom wing?
I had the same issue, but the game displayed "Full custom wing", not "custom wing".
Changed my wing with the three seperate parts and paint for wing was accessable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one car I really wanted to paint the wing on "Lancia Delta HF Integrale" with Custom wing Type C which is black can't be painted, Is this some kind of joke.

Back