1.16 Update Caused Ps3 Black Screen

• Thread starter austint30
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
austint30
I updated and installed the 1.16 update. After the update finished my Ps3 was at a black screen for a long time. I turned my Ps3 off and turned it back on and it won't start. IT'S AT A BLACK SCREEN!

is my Ps3 BRICKED?

check your HDMI lead or check your TV. i had this problem months ago turned out my HDMI lead had broke

I've never heard of this happening. Try restarting it some more. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this can help.. Guys?

Edit - Yes, try doing what SVP said.

It was on. I turned it off and then back on.

OMG Mid-Field Raceway is the funnest track I have ever driven in GT6. Holy ****!

:lol: O well we all make mistakes. glad you got to sorted and glad you like MidField Raceway. did a track day online and put in 34lap in my LM55 and wow what a blast.

Hey dudes, how much time yours GT6 to update to 1.16? My GT6 are install the update ago 6hours and not finish. If someone can help..

It took me about 10 minutes, do you have the other updates installed already?

Other's updates? I have only the original, i finish download the game at 5:30AM (UTC) and i played a 30min. After this i put to download the Patch 1.16 and he say's, Only 8 minutes to finish, Past the 8 minutes he still the same...

If you have never updated the game, you have to download a total of 16 updates, it took me around 7 hours.

As far as the timer don't go by it, it's not accurate.

If you believe it has frozen reset the system and it will resume the download.

Back