COURSE MAKER found in recent update game code!

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 374 comments
United Kingdom
Earth, SS, MW
Last edited:
@Jordan liked it.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

The thing is: course maker is coming.

And the GT6 app will come with it. What more surprises can it have?

And after the Course Maker, the list of pending features is complete. So it will be time to focus on content, and GT7.

Good times ahead!
Except....the website says the course maker GPS feature will come after the initial CM release, but who knows if that's still true. As long as they have taken to get us the CM feature, they might just have both ready to release at the same time. Or we just won't get the GPS feature at all.

In a perfect world, I would love to see GT6 Spec 2.0, where over 75 cars are turned from standard to premium, a couple of old tracks come back, course maker returns, and you can make your own tournaments online.

On topic though: I'm incredibly hyped for this return. I loved the Toscana Tarmac tracks the most because the technical versions were always fun to drive!

February brought us B-Spec and Midfield, which only leaves 1 more feature to be implemented.

Couple that with the speculation of the mystery track in the Alpine VGT teaser and the fact the Course Maker has been added to the code I can see March being quite interesting.

February brought us B-Spec and Midfield, which only leaves 1 more feature to be implemented.

Couple that with the speculation of the mystery track in the Alpine VGT teaser and the fact the Course Maker has been added to the code I can see March being quite interesting.
Didn't we just say the the course in the alpine teaser was midfield?

I want the course maker to allow us to do really really stupid things and allow us to make tracks with vertical slopes and spirals that resemble something out of Wipeout.

You never know

I want to be able to put the start/finish line anywhere I want, so I can put it a few feet before a hairpin and see what the AI does on the last lap.

Latest Posts

Back