Our B-Spec conquests. What did Bob do for you?

United States
Tennessee
tnfedexman
This is not a complaint or wish it was thread. Just purely a place to share with the community where and how your Bob is helping you.

For me Bob, finished my IA stars by getting the last Shifter Kart race gold and all three 15 minute races.

How about you? Has Bob helped you today?

Last edited:
I restarted my game, and Bob has won 50 races. All I've done is the Licenses, Special Events and Seasonals.

This is how you make sure he wins every race; set it to 'Push the Pace' as soon as the race begins. Bob will do magic.

Last edited:
Bob helped me win the 600PP championship recently with a GT500 GT-R. He nearly won the 24 minutes of Le Mans, but due to my poorly executed strategy, he ran out of fuel on the last lap.

I have been training my B-spec "clone" to get him win something. He did a close loss in the IB 125cc non-shifter kart and only recently won the Miata one-make race. :)

Because i haven't complete GT6 on my new account (already got %100 long time ago on my old one) i went on using the b-spec to finish it all.

So far my Bob won almost every super class Races except Nurb 24h and Silverstone using my Rocket '07 and the Mazda VGT (for 750 pp race). Right now doing the British lightweight IB Races with the Rocket again and he's winning easily.

I always put the pace on "push the Pace" if i'm not first, sometimes i don't change it to anything else at all. I like that we have more control over Bob this time. Sometimes i like to go dirty by making him accelerate into the guy in front of him and BAM the guy goes to the wall or off the track.

Also @tankuroded Training him? i thought he got the same skills every time just like how GT4 B-spec is rather than GT5 B-spec.

My 1st Bob experience was Eiger Muscle Car career race, got my Bob to drive my SRT Viper T/A 2014 replica against 600PP cars ( Ford GT was the leader ) Have to tell him to overtake a few times and won twice in a row. Also did some dirty Bob driving on the 2nd race, some dive bomb on 1st corner and brake checking on the hairpins downhill. Good stuff :lol:

I sent James into the Redbull Standard Series on another account and he failed miserably, not a single win and forth overall. RUBBISH. :dunce:

Also sent him in to do the 20 mins Apricot Hill race in the 'GT-R R35 TC' and he was completely incompetent, even in such a fearsome and formidable car. :irked:

Bob in my DDDsprayshop account does a good job.(not in special events, only careermode)
Bob in my second fun account, does well, but could do better.
Bob in my first test account, is a scared cat that needs a kick once or twice.
But with some help, bob can get stars where some gamers can't hack it.

In my dddsprayshop, bob can grind for me.Got all the stars, but still no 100%, but bob can't help me to get the 100%
The other two accounts, bob can get the stars.
Today bob helped me burst the 300mph/480kmh barrier with the Huayra '13 without nitro and no help for bob, only "push me hard". That was fun.
First time in months that i used GT6 for hours and hours.
B-spec? 👍👍
For how long 👍👍? I don't know.

Also @tankuroded Training him? i thought he got the same skills every time just like how GT4 B-spec is rather than GT5 B-spec.

Bob gained experience and skill in GT4. Course skill, braking and cornering skill and I think car skill. I think each one went to level 100. You could also use Bob on practice to gain more experience. Not as much as racing though. Too bad we couldn't train him in test drive.

Edit: oh yeah, and Bob helped me get some things done around the house this morning.

He did the whole GT300 championship for me, plus completed the Dream Car Championship too. I couldn't do those... Bob won already around 4 million credits for me.

It's a good bob.

Oh let ME tell YOU!

"BOB" cost me a 10th place finish in the Willow springs 20-Mile Challenge.

I used the 15th Anniv Cizeta on SH tyres. Pit at lap 5 with less than a 1/4 tank. Set BOB to Push it to the limit. I look away for a second and BOB pits on lap 7 when there was more than a 1/4 tank left!
Haven't used B-Spec again since.

Bob is currently grinding me out a 15mil Bertone Lambo at the Nurb 24 with the Toyota LMP. Never really appreciated b spec before, but making easy credits while getting work done. Who said males can't multi task.

Oh let ME tell YOU!

"BOB" cost me a 10th place finish in the Willow springs 20-Mile Challenge.

I used the 15th Anniv Cizeta on SH tyres. Pit at lap 5 with less than a 1/4 tank. Set BOB to Push it to the limit. I look away for a second and BOB pits on lap 7 when there was more than a 1/4 tank left!
Haven't used B-Spec again since.

Not Bobs fault, very poor choice of car there.

I ran Bob there earlier using the rocket with SS tires and he cruised to an easy win without pitting or babysitting.

Bob made a whole pile of credits while giving me some great racing to watch, but now he wants to go spend it on cars for himself.
Plus he wants to hold some credits back for upgrades, repairs, etc. And painting and wheels and stuff like that.
Who ordered this guy? :ill:
He already has three cars of his own. Now he wants a Merc VGT, too. And he's mumbling something about a Formula Gran Turismo.
Time he made some moolah for me!
Just keeps racing, enjoying himself, and making money to waste on stuff.

Really! The hired help today! :irked:
I'm fuming!

*fuming and scanning classifieds for unemployed racing drivers.

Bob has churned out about 15M since the update which has allowed me to buy and try a boat load of new cars. Saved me a lot of time and effort really.

My Bob has won the 24mins of Nurburgring and Le Mans but besides that I don't really use him, only for easy and lazy cash 👍

Not Bobs fault, very poor choice of car there.

I ran Bob there earlier using the rocket with SS tires and he cruised to an easy win without pitting or babysitting.

Not about the choice of car. It pitted again with one lap to go. I didn't mind finishing 10th place, but I finished last.

So apart from grinding out some cash while doing some rl stuff what`s the point?

Seriously I don`t get it. Oh ok I can understand the hard races some people have and maybe try a bunch of cars and if he wins woohooh, that's cool. Only other reason I can think to use it (not him :grumpy:, got no personality anymore.) is time trialling a bunch of cars.

It`s lost it`s personality, where did Bob go? I want Bob back!

In this period i can't use my left hand (work accident) so i've finished all the level S races in my second and third profiles ... Thanks to Bob :dopey:

Bob has been generous placing the Miura (sp?) 330 P4, both 250s, the old Alfa and the 67 Fort GT in my garage and leaving me ~25 mil for whatever ;)

I still like GT4 B-Spec better

Restarted the game on one of my troll accounts to see if he could beat the whole game.
Except for the license tests. I did no driving, and Bob beat the game.
So now I'm using him to grind so I can buy every premium car.

PS he won using only premium cars. None of that 2J set it and forget it.

Back