500-600PP stock cars?

• Thread starter PLuKE_UK
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
PLuKE_UK
Hi guys.

I have been playing GT6 a lot lately, I am looking for a road car that handles well, I want to keep the car as stock/realistic as possible, apart from tyres and suspension.

Been trying out the GTR Nismo, MP4 12c and the F430 Scuderia

Really looking for something Road Car- 500-600PP but keeping it a stock as possible.

Thanks

Last edited:
GTR Prototype is very stable & fast for it's PP range.

Thanks.

The E92 M3 sounds good. That's the cars I want to get, more of a realistic car that you see on the roads. And then keeping the car as stock as possible.

Thanks

Well you can't beat the GT-R Nismo as far as the best 500-600 PP road car goes...

There's also the Aventador, Murcielago, Gallardo, Ford GT...

If you want an everyday car, then the C7 Corvette will do nicely, or C6 Z06.

Thanks.

The E92 M3 sounds good. That's the cars I want to get, more of a realistic car that you see on the roads. And then keeping the car as stock as possible.

Thanks
No problem, it's easily one of my favourite cars in the game :)

Hi guys.

I have been playing GT6 a lot lately, I am looking for a road car that handles well, I want to keep the car as stock/realistic as possible, apart from tyres and suspension.

Been trying out the GTR Nismo, MP4 12c and the F430 Scuderia

Really looking for something Road Car- 500-600PP but keeping it a stock as possible.

Thanks

Lamborghini Miura if you have enough credits - drive it stock or tune it and use for events between 500pp and 580pp.

The Nismo GTR is nice, heavy car mind.

Just looking for an everyday style of car but the upper end of that scale.

What's peoples thoughts on the F430 Scuderia/MP4 12C and the 458, are they mostly the same handling car?

Need to build my credits up.

Thanks
Luke

What's peoples thoughts on the F430 Scuderia/MP4 12C and the 458, are they mostly the same handling car?

Both the MP4 and the 458 are about the nicest cars in the game and I love both of them. Do yourself a favour and do not over tyre them. Sports Hard are more than sufficient to have great time on. If you tune them with huge HP then Sports Softs.

But really just drive them stock with SH tyres and just enjoy.

Thanks, I shall have to give that a go.

Why is it that it's rare to see people running RS tyres?

I don't really tune the car unless it's a hot hatch. Mainly tyres, suspension and intake/chip.

Thanks

Can I ask
Both the MP4 and the 458 are about the nicest cars in the game and I love both of them. Do yourself a favour and do not over tyre them. Sports Hard are more than sufficient to have great time on. If you tune them with huge HP then Sports Softs.

But really just drive them stock with SH tyres and just enjoy.

How about the Honda NSX-R prototype LM roadcar 553pp?
Just used it almost stock at A-spec intermediate Spa, only reduced powerlimiter.
But with Sport Hard tires, it's a drifter, so throttle controle is mandatory.
Or use traction higher than 1.

Thanks, I shall have to give that a go.

Why is it that it's rare to see people running RS tyres?

Thanks

Can I ask

Because they are unrealistic and quite frankly far, far too grippy.

Also in online lobbies most respectable racers avoid rooms running RS tyres like the plague. They seem to attract a less than desirable racing outcome. I do hope I put that as nicely and politically correct as I could ;-)

All the race tyres in this game are unnecessary and most cars can be driven very well on Sport Soft tyres.

Have a look around the tuning forum there is a lot of discussion on tyres there.

Probably the 458 Italia, the F430 Scuderia, lastly and I believe it fits in this particular criteria, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP-550-4 and I like it better than the first two for only one resin and thats its weight. which comes in @ 1410kg which for some reason is a perfect weight for what that car bring to the table!

Where legs are needed, I generally run an MP4, but I've never been faster stock under 600 than in the Tommykaira ZZII so long as I have about 1k under redline before I'm on the brakes. Mind you that's on CS tires as I don't run anything higher than that on road cars.

Back