325mph 12000rpm redline 98 Mustang Cobra

Hey guys, I thought I would post this here before the video forum because its GT2. I have a video of my Cobra going 325mph with a 12000rpm redline. It had way over 1000hp.

As most of you know, GT2 had alot of glitches. I was just messing with the settings of my cobra and I went to test it out and everything was totally messed up! I had a HUGE amount of hp and I had a HUGE redline. It made no power until redline, it was pretty fun to drive.

The only catch was this. . . . for some reason I could not turn? By the time I got to the end of the test track the car would just go into the wall. I would have the wheels turned all the way and it was as if they werent even touching the ground.

Anyway, you just have to see it. I have had this for years and never thought of posting it. The only problem is I need someone to host it. So if anyone wants to let me know, I will email it to you. Its about 7meg

:lol: good point! Lol, seriously it was a weird glitch. I made sure to save the replay because I knew it would never happen again. And sure enough, as soon as I got out of that mode I could never get it to do it again.

I hope someone can host it.

Back