S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
This is basically a car tuning simulator. You choose a base (Which consist of a host of Japanese cars) and build up your car to whatever you desire. It is free and playable on a browser. You can then view your car in a variety of different areas including a garage, gas station or drag strip. Below is a few of the cars I built.

Links:
For Japanese cars:http://3dtuning.stuner.net/
For Holdens: http://commoconfigurator.net/
For Ford Falcons: http://falconbuilder.net/

Last edited:
Interesting. Its not graphics or memory intensive, is it? I'm interested in it and would like to run it.

Interesting. Its not graphics or memory intensive, is it? I'm interested in it and would like to run it.
Only way to find out is to click the link. My computer isn't that great and it runs fine even with all the shadows turned on.

You can even recreate replicas of real tuned cars. Here's a replica of the Veilside RX-7 (Car is called M-FD in game, I used all the VF parts)

Been waiting for a thread for this game... Time to show off. :lol: @TheNeos

This is a replica of 'The Red Meteor' from Tokyo Xtreme racer 0.

Red Meteor 1.jpg
Red Meteor 2.jpg
Red Meteor 3.jpg
Red Meteor 4.jpg
Red Meteor 5.jpg
Red Meteor 6.jpg
Red Meteor 7.jpg
Red Meteor 8.jpg
Red Meteor 9.jpg
Red Meteor 10.jpg
Red Meteor 11.jpg

It's also possible to put cars from other games on if you know a bit about coding & modeling.

Slick stuff, I thought I was the only one here who knew about this game! Here's some road going replicas. P.S. I am kinda new to this game, so don't expect anything great.

First up: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Front.jpg
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Rear.jpg
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Side.jpg

Next: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Front.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Rear.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Side.jpg

Slick stuff, I thought I was the only one here who knew about this game! Here's some road going replicas. P.S. I am kinda new to this game, so don't expect anything great.

First up: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
View attachment 370873 View attachment 370874 View attachment 370875

Next: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR
View attachment 370888 View attachment 370889 View attachment 370890

I've been playing it for a reeeeeal long time. :lol:

If you need any tips, I'll help you out. :cheers:

I've been playing it for a reeeeeal long time. :lol:

If you need any tips, I'll help you out. :cheers:
Thanks, once I build one version of each car (Minus the ficitonal bikes and truck) then I'll worry about the complicated stuff. One question: The (carbon I think it is) is shown as grey/silver in game, anyway to make it black? (Check the front splitter on the Skyline).

Edit: I found this game like 3 years ago by accident and only now found it again, so trying to get back into the swing of things. Might build an EK Civic next.

I've also played this, um... game? I might be able to give some advice...

...such as checking out S-Tuner's sister sites Falcon Builder and Commo Configurator if you want to try your hand at creating some 'Strayan Muscle.

I've also played this, um... game? I might be able to give some advice...

...such as checking out S-Tuner's sister sites Falcon Builder and Commo Configurator if you want to try your hand at creating some 'Strayan Muscle.
Might give that a try at some point.

Thanks, once I build one version of each car (Minus the ficitonal bikes and truck) then I'll worry about the complicated stuff. One question: The (carbon I think it is) is shown as grey/silver in game, anyway to make it black? (Check the front splitter on the Skyline).

Edit: I found this game like 3 years ago by accident and only now found it again, so trying to get back into the swing of things. Might build an EK Civic next.

Not a problem. :D

And to change a single part to a different colour double click on it on screen and click "Paint part"

Here is my current project also -

1.jpg
2.jpg

So, decided on making a crazy tuned car and decided to start with a Datsun 510.

I call it the "SHARK V8" and has a Twin Turbo V8 and a Shark like front end. There are still some tweaks I could make to it to make it look a bit better and I also plan on changing the colour.

Main issues:
Intercooler clips into the front bumper
Rear wheels are inset a bit too much
Turbo's & a few other engine parts clip through the engine bay

Shark V8 Front.jpg

Shark V8 Rear.jpg

Shark V8 Engine.jpg

So, decided on making a crazy tuned car and decided to start with a Datsun 510.

I call it the "SHARK V8" and has a Twin Turbo V8 and a Shark like front end. There are still some tweaks I could make to it to make it look a bit better and I also plan on changing the colour.

Main issues:
Intercooler clips into the front bumper
Rear wheels are inset a bit too much
Turbo's & a few other engine parts clip through the engine bay

View attachment 370916
View attachment 370917
View attachment 370915
Change the offset slider in the wheels section to move the wheels :)

Change the offset slider in the wheels section to move the wheels :)
I did, no idea why the rear wheels are inset that much. Anywho, another car. I tend to just build a car then move to another, I never really spend much time on one car.

Main issue is the rear licence plate. The default place for it was inside the rear bumper so couldn't move it. Also, how do you get the decals/vinyls?

A cyan SC300 drifter!
SC300 D1 Front.jpg

SC300 D1 Rear.jpg

SC300 D1 Engine.jpg

Edit: Yes, that is a V10

I did, no idea why the rear wheels are inset that much. Anywho, another car. I tend to just build a car then move to another, I never really spend much time on one car.

Main issue is the rear licence plate. The default place for it was inside the rear bumper so couldn't move it. Also, how do you get the decals/vinyls?

A cyan SC300 drifter!
View attachment 370942
View attachment 370943
View attachment 370941

Edit: Yes, that is a V10

You'll have to create your own decals, it's a very hard method, once you edit the paint on the body go over to export side/front/top/rear template and by a photo-editing software of your choice you can create the design for it. It's hard to explain how to do it.:indiff:

You'll have to create your own decals, it's a very hard method, once you edit the paint on the body go over to export side/front/top/rear template and by a photo-editing software of your choice you can create the design for it. It's hard to explain how to do it.:indiff:
Oh, well geuss I'm out of that then

A Sleeper SUV Dragster from me. To standard eyes this is just a regular Japanese 4X4, but look under the hood and you see a Supercharged 7.0 V8!

Sleeper Front.jpg

Sleeper Rear.jpg

Sleeper Engine.jpg

What a cool game! I've been looking for something like this for years! Is it suppose to be sluggish? I also could not find a user or tips n tricks guide. I can't find a way to remove my parts to leave it bare without having to put on another bumper or so.

This only a few minutes playing around and now you know why I want to remove certain parts =P

Btw, great rides people. I think I'm gonna be around here more often.

stuning-jpg.370958

Attachments

• stuning.jpg
    stuning.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 96,860
Last edited:
What a cool game! I've been looking for something like this for years! Is it suppose to be sluggish? I also could not find a user or tips n tricks guide. I can't find a way to remove my parts to leave it bare without having to put on another bumper or so.

This only a few minutes playing around and now you know why I want to remove certain parts =P

Btw, great rides people. I think I'm gonna be around here more often.

stuning-jpg.370958
You can just not add a part or if you want to delete a part click on it and select remove part from the dropdown

Another cool car. After finding out there was a Subaru, I made the Subaru Impreza GD Blob Rally!

I did my best to recreate the gold wheels but that was as close as I got.

Impreza GD Blob Rally.jpg

Impreza GD Blob Rally 2.jpg

Impreza GD Blob Rally 3.jpg

Back