Secret/Unicorn Cars?

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
You know how there were some "hidden" cars in GT3? Well, I think that they should make a comeback in a slightly different way. By this, I mean that these vehicles cannot be found in the dealership or even on the website. The only way to discover these vehicles is by completing milestones like driving 50,000km or overtaking 1000 cars. One could be the Mclaren MP4/5.

It's all very well having secret cars, but I have a strong dislike for cars that cannot be bought. If you use a car a lot and have restore it in the game, I would rather buy a new one as, with no initial oil change, the PP remains constant for a good few miles.

I'd be OK with it as long as they were in the Dealer then. Like that "hidden" BMW in GT6.

It does get annoying *shakes fist at Turn 10 for only letting me have one Miura*
But if they unlock in the dealership after that's all good.

If GTPSP cars were impprted to GT6, there would be special blue color R35, Enzo, Countach, SLR cars that I downloaded from the PS Store. Secret cars would be that purple Camaro SS or the stealth cars. Hidden gems like that in GT7, would have to be like chromline cars.

I agree maybe on a certain day or race instead of getting the normal winning car you get a surprise car, but as for the pass this started with GT2 when you where able to put codes in and get hidden cars in the game plus gold licences ect, I think as games have developed they have started to move away from codes and the game sharks and have listened to the buyers by having everything in the open with no suprises1 Just my thoughts!:)

If GTPSP cars were impprted to GT6, there would be special blue color R35, Enzo, Countach, SLR cars that I downloaded from the PS Store. Secret cars would be that purple Camaro SS or the stealth cars. Hidden gems like that in GT7, would have to be like chromline cars.
Correct me if I`m mistaken. But, by that are you trying to say that the GT6 15th anniversary cars are "Secret cars" because you said they (the secret cars) would be like the "Edge Special" Camaro SS and the Stealth cars? Special colours you cant obtain in the dealerships. It reminds me of the Special car colours that you won in GT3 and GT4. Like the Pink Yaris/VITZ RS 1.5 `00 you could win in GT3. Only they were in game, not DLC but you couldn't buy them.

Correct me if I`m mistaken. But, by that are you trying to say that the GT6 15th anniversary cars are "Secret cars" because you said they (the secret cars) would be like the "Edge Special" Camaro SS and the Stealth cars? Special colours you cant obtain in the dealerships. It reminds me of the Special car colours that you won in GT3 and GT4. Like the Pink Yaris/VITZ RS 1.5 `00 you could win in GT3. Only they were in game, not DLC but you couldn't buy them.

Same for the prize cars in GT3. The Chaser as an example. 4 colors you had to win to get them all. The GT4 UCD had the stealth cars. Couldn't win them but, you had to get lucky to see them or wait for them to show up. the Chromeline cars and cars like the GT Academy R35(with the stripes) from GT5. If you didn't participate, you couldn't get those. They would be akin to secret cars. Downloadable, yes but, a player wouldn't know they were there unless someone showed up in a room with one.

Last edited:
Same for the prize cars in GT3. The Chaser as an example. 4 colors you had to win to get them all. The GT4 UCD had the stealth cars. Couldn't win them but, you had to get lucky to see them or wait for them to show up. the Chromeline cars and cars like the GT Academy R35(with the stripes) from GT4. If you didn't participate, you couldn't get those. They would be akin to secret cars. Downloadable, yes but, a player wouldn't know they were there unless someone showed up in a room with one.
Aye, I see now. Yeah, the GT4 had the black beauties in the UCD and GT5 had that R35 GTR, the academy special it was called you mean.

That's actually a pretty good idea. I say we could bring back cars like the Polyphony F1 cars, the Nike 2022,The MB Patent Motorwagen, SVX and Espace F1. Or PD could add secret cars that are totally new to the GT Franchise.
You...I like you....

You know how there were some "hidden" cars in GT3? Well, I think that they should make a comeback in a slightly different way. By this, I mean that these vehicles cannot be found in the dealership or even on the website. The only way to discover these vehicles is by completing milestones like driving 50,000km or overtaking 1000 cars. One could be the Mclaren MP4/5.

In an era were a lot of people hack even Console games, that concept won't last very long. Its sorta useless considering the amount of people you have that will look all through the disk for any additional content.

Last edited:
If there are secret cars in GT7, they wouldn't be "secret" for that long. It would just be a matter of time before everyone knows what they are and how to get them.

If there are secret cars in GT7, they wouldn't be "secret" for that long. It would just be a matter of time before everyone knows what they are and how to get them.
That's why nobody tells what the cars are.

How about, instead of being rewarded a certain car, having the choice to instead do a "wheel spin" where we take a chance at a surprise random car out of 200+ contained in that wheel? :nervous:

How about, instead of being rewarded a certain car, having the choice to instead do a "wheel spin" where we take a chance at a surprise random car out of 200+ contained in that wheel? :nervous:
That sounds like a great idea.

Yeah, great idea. Let's have a pointless event that everyone has to do an average of 100 times until they randomly get a prize car you can't get anywhere else. That will improve the game to no end. Haven't been grinding enough in past games...?

If it's just a visual difference and the base cars are still available in the regular dealerships with the same specs, sure.

And at the same time, we get to choose to Unlock one car at the Dealership. :indiff:

The only thing hidden or secret should be liveries IMO. Keeping cars secret and hidden isn't a good idea IMO.

The only thing hidden or secret should be liveries IMO. Keeping cars secret and hidden isn't a good idea IMO.

Before this goes off on another tangent, that would be awesome to start with the base models and win paint chip liveries. We're basically doing that with the seasonals. Great idea.

Back