Assetto corsa coming to PS4 and Xbox one

• Thread starter hennessey86
  • 10,511 comments
My god this lighten up my day! :D

Edit: Now when I have calmed down I think it would be better for them to only focus on the PC version to make it as realistic as possible, wonder how much support the pc version will have now with such a small development team and all focus now on optimizing for the consoles :/

Anyway, the game is already awesome, who cares? :D

Any of the truck sims would make my life complete. :lol:

True, but I've already played so much of ETS2 on PC that I'd rather them focus all their attention on ATS instead if porting ETS2 to PS4. I certainly wouldn't complain if ETS2 popped up on PS4 though. :D

I just hope this doesn't affect the way they're developing the PC version, realistic racing games have a habit of being dumbed down on consoles for some reason. As such, I hope they develop the PC and PS4/XBONE versions separately, as Project CARS became far worse once they started developing for consoles. The best scenario would be if they didn't change a single thing and gave console players the awesome raw experience we have on PC.

Last edited:
Great news. Thought about buying it for my PC for some time but now I'll just wait for PS4 release and enjoy Pcars in the meantime. Will be hard times for Kaz.

I hope Kunos and SMS are pushing each other to perfection ;)

I need the PS4 version!
images.jpg

Last edited:
To all my PS4/XBox One gamers that never tried AC on PC, you're in for a treat if you're looking for the most enjoyable driving/track experience currently on PC. :D

Just hope that this force Kunos to optimise game performance and also improve the AI to make it even worthwhile racing against. 2016 will be saturated with so much racing titles on PS4/XBox One.

@Wiz any news if it will be physical or digital?, glad they're handeling the port, hopefully they do it justice and release it bug free unlike some people.

AC on consoles? This could be worth a look, though I've never actually played Assetto Corsa, and I don't know much about it. Although it'll be a while, I might give the game a look once it releases on consoles. But right now, I have my eyes set on Project CARS.

Good news :)

Ok, it's official, Kazunory-san is better be really scared now. GT7 is far from being revealed and it's already obsolete...

Before talking about Kaz or Gran Turismo, you have to look Assetto Corsa.

Assetto Corsa has a very good physical and sound.

For the rest, it remains a lot of work. This game is struggling on many issues including career mode and AI.

As for content, it blows hot and cold.

Cars, if the DLCs are included in console version, there will be a nice list. However, tracks, there are very very few. But they have the merit of modeling these tracks in laser and not at random as SMS did for Project Cars.

You should also know that there is no day/night cycle and weather. Not even, static.

If it doesn't come out in the same period of Gran Turismo 7, I'll buy it. And I hope, they will improve their game .... At least, some points.

Last edited:
Its bugged me that PCars tracks do not truly represent the tracks as it should! I can think of 101 reasons to why Silverstone is not accurate in PCars. The laser scaned tracks will really help asseto corsa sell!

SMS, can I have a refund?

Last edited:
Back