People won't have to wait till 2017 for a new GT

• Thread starter Cobaiye
  • 171 comments
for a new Gran Turismo.

That's not me saying that, it's Yamauchi himself !

2:29

Will a translator please translate the video?
If it is indeed 2017:
ronpaulitshappening.gif

Last edited:
Should the thread title not be 'People won't have to wait untill 2017'?

If GT7 doesn't appear at E3 as is virtually confirmed then it will surely be shown, even if only a teaser trailer, at TGS in September.

Last edited:
Should the thread title not be 'People won't have to wait untill 2017'?

If GT7 doesn't appear at E3 as is virtually confirmed then it will surely be shown, even if only a teaser shot, at TGS in September.
Okay. I was thinking a 2016 release for GT7 anyway.

"Damage? It's going to be better, it's time consuming, but it's quite easy."
Wow... now, I expected damage would be in GT7, and it would be better, but this remark is amazing. "It's quite easy." Because they used their time wisely to learn damage modeling techniques? PS4 is that much more powerful? I'm going to be all over this place, and have search windows open during E3 both. Talk about wanting to know more... GT7 might finally be all that.

Hype trains for GT7 and Forza 6 are leaving the station...

With a leg on both, you could say I'll soon be split between the two. Hope you guys aren't squeamish. :lol:
You'll be the guy with no legs, not us.

And you'll be the guys on a train with a bloody severed leg, not me. Meanwhile, I'll be nice and relaxed and passed out from shock. :lol:

Anyway, this news makes me think we'll see something at E3 for GT, even if it's just a small teaser.

I really need to hit the sack, but I thought I'd stunn Johnnypenso by saying that I wouldn't be surprised if T10 finally has me interested in another Forza this E3. Forza 5 is just too short in the toybox from both cars and tracks to warrant spending around $900 (actually) for an XBone, good wheel, F5 and at least half a year of Live. Gorgeous game, but way too small, and I went through that with F2 already. F6 though... might actually be Forza 4 on steroids. ;)

I'm expecting it to be released late 2016. Possibly december but before christmas.

Wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed though but I would honestly be really shocked if it isn't released before the end of 2017.

So that means he will probably add 100 more cars so there will be 1300 cars in game, but still those 200 skylines and 100 miatas etc... will be there, but premium. Still not what we want

Bingo. 3 years gap, 3 years development span. December 2016 would be the most likely date that GT7 is going to be released. :cheers:

P.S. great interview, at least Kaz didn't leave us hanging from these barrage of questions as compared to other interviews in the past. He gave definite and clear answers. 👍👍

I hope that the proposed 2016 release date means that a lot gets put into GT7 and that all the standards will look good (adaptive tessellation included).

So this pretty much confirms a no-show at E3 this year, but we'll definitely hear more of GT7 by the sounds of it. I'm hoping for a spring school holiday release in 2016 if not summer holidays.

People have used this for both "Its almost certainly going to be at E3 2015" and "Its almost certainly not going to be at E3 2015".
Interesting how different brains work...
too-much-want.jpg

PS4 buying engaged...

Back