• Thread starter JoaoSilva
  • 118 comments

How often do you play GT?

• Total voters
Portugal
Porto
JPSILVA1893
Gran_turismo_GT5_logo_wallpaper.png

So i wanted to do some kind of survey , i wanted to know how often do you play Gran Turismo? Not only GT6 but the other GT games too. Also leave an explanation as to why you play/don't play GT as much you do. Cheers đź‘Ť

:gtpflag:

As I've retired my old PS3 I only really play if something really good comes out (i.e MidField Raceway)

Otherwise, with GT6 being the only game I used my PS3 for, I have my PS4 there instead.

I'm waiting on GT7 primarily, I sucked every juice out of GT6 when I played it daily so I'm waiting with anticipation.

As I've retired my old PS3 I only really play if something really good comes out (i.e MidField Raceway)

Otherwise, with GT6 being the only game I used my PS3 for, I have my PS4 there instead.

I'm waiting on GT7 primarily, I sucked every juice out of GT6 when I played it daily so I'm waiting with anticipation.

When the course maker comes and if it delivers , will that change?

I'm fortunate enough to have other games on other consoles. So I don't play GT6 anymore.
Maybe once every 6 months.

Happily enjoying the other game that the GT series has vacated in my favorite racing series category. :D

Havn't played the game since the Midfield Raceway update. I'm not planning to play again with P-Cars out and no course maker in sight to potentially seduce me.

1. Gran Turismo is the only racing game that I play.
  2. Every day.
  3. Every other day.
  4. Once in a while.
  5. Not that often.
  6. Only when there's a new update.
  7. I don't play GT anymore.
Can't really slot into any of the above - gah, I'm not even a statistic.

I play it whenever I can - sometimes everyday for weeks with stints of more than 6 hours at a time, at other times I may take a month's break. I also play many other 'driving/racing' games. #7 definitely does not apply to me, and probably never will unless I go blind or lose my limbs.
I do have older versions of the game in shrink-wrap and capsuled with the relevant console.

I play it whenever I can, which is usually around 20 hours a week. I log in every day to maintain the log-in bonus but if I could, I'd play it every day. It's not the only game I play though. It shares some time with GTA and a few other first and third person shooter/adventure games.

EDIT: 20 hours is a bit high, it's probably more like 15.

Last edited:
Every day I make sure to sign in to both this and FH2, and this hasn't changed since I signed up for GTPlanet, which really got me interested in the game again. (except for that one day where I couldn't complete a level on Halo CE for five hours and kept playing until I finally did). I usually play a good hour every day, half hour on school days.

"Play"

I run a seasonal. B-Spec a VGT or LM car. Do something else etc. The academy thingo.

PD do a good job with sporadic new content and its no big deal to fire up the ps3 and then run a race etc. then turn it off.

I wish they sped up the VGTs though.

I haven't played GT6 in over a month now. I got bored of the game, and have turned my gaming interests Elsweyr. ;)

Ditched my ps3 for a 4 last Christmas so haven't played GT since. Still check out the board as I expect any new content will also be included in GT7 whenever that's released.

I would be playing GT6 but the only thing that puts me off is the A-Spec seasonals where you can win a car :banghead: not a paint chip, that's great but I don't need another duplicated car or have a car I have no intrest in. I haven't played it in over a week.

I tend to play a couple of times a week now as I'm working as well as playing on PS4 and XB1 now.

So, not as often as I used to.

Back