Who has the Fastest Car in GT6? (Competition)

• Thread starter iName
  • 21 comments
United States
Southfield, Detroit
BroncoFLHX

In online SSRX lobbies, I usually take a Huayra and go 300mph in it because, well, what else would you do in a SSRX lobby? Drift? Anyways, everytime I race in those lobbies somebody always goes past me blisteringly quick when I'm only going 300mph. Makes me wonder, who has the fastest car in GT6?

To participate, take ANY production car, and go as fast as possible at SSRX without any nitrous. To prove that the top speed you claim in legitimate, I request you take a picture of the screen when you hit the speed. This will show if you were online, drafting, using nitrous, or any other loopholes to reach that speed.

Example:
image_zpstsjizyak.jpg

The rules to this competition are simple. No nirtrous, no VGT's, no X1's, and no racecars. Only cars allowed are production cars.

Other rules:
-Post time in KPH
-You cannot just say "I hit ---kph", you are required to at least show proof.
-Sharing tunes is allowed.
-You can use the big bridge to hit your top speed.
-No Tomahawk X.
-No hacking (if it's even possible anymore).
-No drafting, do this in Single-Player Time Trial.
-You can try to improve your speed record at anytime, your record will be updated.

A list will be made of top speeds will be made. Even if you don't have a record-setting speed, it will be added to list regardless.

Last edited:
Top Speeds
(Speed in KPH - Player - Car - Date - Proof)

495 - @CowboyAce57 - Alfa Romeo TZ3 - 7/6/15 - Picture at post #12
486 - @iName - Pagani Huayra '13 - 7/3/15 - Picture in OP

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, why no nitrus? Might as well allow or require the use of KPH as it would help prevent ties in the first place.

Also is drafting ok? It wasn't on the list.

Thanks for the ideas! Will use them. No nitrous makes it a more "honest" speed. It would be better to see a time that was held by the car itself. Drafting not okay, will add to the rules list.

Last edited:
This is not a top speed test for cars, where I would make a list of cars and top speeds of them. there's plenty of that, but this here is a friendly competition.

In online SSRX lobbies, I usually take a Huayra and go 300mph in it because, well, what else would you do in a SSRX lobby? Drift? Anyways, everytime I race in those lobbies somebody always goes past me blisteringly quick when I'm only going 300mph. Makes me wonder, who is the fastest player in GT6?

To participate, take ANY production car, and go as fast as possible at SSRX without any nitrous. To prove that the top speed you claim in legitimate, I request you take a picture in any way of you hitting that speed.

Example:
image_zpshxkgyle5.jpg

The rules to this competition are simple. No nirtrous, no VGT's, no X1's, and no racecars. Only cars allowed are production cars.

Other rules:
-Post time in KPH
-You cannot just say "I hit ---kph", you are required to at least show proof.
-Sharing tunes is allowed.
-You can use the big bridge to hit your top speed.
-No Tomahawk X.
-No hacking (if it's even possible anymore).
-No drafting, do this in Single-Player Time Trial.

A list will be made of top speeds will be made. Even if you don't have a record-setting speed, it will be added to list regardless.
You start off by posting an image that shows the speed in mph, despite stating it should be in kph, and the picture is (suspiciously) taken in a way that neither nitro installation, game type, or anything else that would call out a cheater is visible. How do I know you did'nt use nitro here? or that it is'nt made online with draft help?

And then there is the title "Who is the Fastest Player in GT6?"
Just because you can reach the car's top speed does not make you a fast driver/player.

You start off by posting an image that shows the speed in mph, despite stating it should be in kph, and the picture is taken in a way that neither nitro installation, game type, or anything else that would call out a cheater is visible. How do I know you did'nt use nitro here? or that it is'nt made online with draft help?

Just because you can reach the car's top speed does not make you a fast driver.
I revised the rules after @carracerptp told me to switch to KPH. On the title, I'm talking about who went the fastest. Take the title more literally. Also with the criticism on the picture, I'll repost it. I might be faster though, I took it late.

You start off by posting an image that shows the speed in mph, despite stating it should be in kph, and the picture is taken in a way that neither nitro installation, game type, or anything else that would call out a cheater is visible. How do I know you did'nt use nitro here? or that it is'nt made online with draft help?

Just because you can reach the car's top speed does not make you a fast driver.

1) What stops someone driving in front to draft, then leaves the track allowing a picture that depicts a false top speed achieved by yourself.

2) Picture posted shows no proof that Nitrous is not used.

If you're going to make a list where people compete, at least put some thought into ways to prevent people from cheating, because they will :lol:

I revised the rules after @carracerptp told me to switch to KPH.
I know.

On the title, I'm talking about who went the fastest. Take the title more literally.
"Who has the best top speed" Would be a far better title.

Also with the criticism on the picture, I'll repost it. I might be faster though, I took it late.
Yeah, you do that. I'm not saying you cheated (I know that speed is fully possible), I just say you need to set a better example for others, if you want to avoid cheating.

Edit: Thats much more like it:tup:

Last edited:
There's another thread with the fastest top speed cars on SSRX.
This is about who has the fastest car, not which car is the fastest. I tried to explain it in the OP but it caused confusion.

I don't know how to word it, but it's a competition, not a car testing kind of thing. Like who can go around Tsukuba fastest and which car can go fastest around Tsukuba, I'm looking to see who has the highest top speed.

Thanks @CowboyAce57 for participating! Let's see if that record gets broken :lol:

Last edited:
I was wondering, is each person limited to one vehicle or can a person use mulitple vehicles to set the records?

You can use multiple production cars, I'll update the list if you improve your speed with another car.

I also think the top speed should be also set on flat ground and not on the downhill stretch, used to do top speed runs early in gt5 but haven't tried in gt6, I may try to put a tune together.

Back