Your Gran Turismo 6 Car collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia
Playing Gran Turismo
Hi, I'm TheGTFan128.
I want to ask you. What Gran Turismo 6 cars do you have?

My list:
Mirage Cyborg ZR
Clio RS
Acura NSX
Dodge Challenger R/T
Lancer Evo X Rally Car
Lancer Evo 8 RS
Lancer Evo 9 GSR
Nissan Skyline VspecII Nur
Corvette ZR1 (C6)
Racing Kart JR
Racing Kart 100
Racing Kart 125 spl
Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione
Ferrari 512BB
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Jaguar XKR-S

That's all I can remember right now.

There are several threads like this.

I have more than 630 cars and there is no way I'm listing any. Many people own every car in the game.

p1znj.jpg

Jerome

I have all the JGTC and SUPER GT cars, on my way to collecting all the Le Mans cars. :D

ALL THE PREMIUMS and SEMIS!

Why bother with standards since the actual garage is limited and I dont want to redo grind for GT5 cars.

Around 900+, I have a bit of everything. From Rally to Le Mans. From Hatchbacks to Hyper cars.

Would have all of the cars by now if there wasn't the stupid Stockyard. Totally ruined GT.:banghead: For me anyway..

I hate the stockyard!

I also see no need to collect all cars. Since they're all available, it's easier and faster to go to the dealership than to retreave them from the stockyard. And the new car smell is preserved!

The credit glitch at release makes any car collection meaningless. To bad for those who collect the right way. There is a thread were people regret doing it, but just as many are happy they did. Personally I have a mixed blend of 200 cars (all earned) that is plenty for me. I can actually remember how most of my cars drive. Collecting all the cars is one thing, glitching all of them makes no sense to me. Why does someone need 24 GT40's ? Aside to TheGTFan128. Did you really think people would list all of their cars? That would be the longest and most boring thread ever.

Last edited:
The credit glitch at release makes any car collection meaningless. To bad for those who collect the right way. There is a thread were people regret doing it, but just as many are happy they did. Personally I have a mixed blend of 200 cars (all earned) that is plenty for me. I can actually remember how most of my cars drive. Collecting all the cars is one thing, glitching all of them makes no sense to me. Why does someone need 24 GT40's ? Aside to TheGTFan128. Did you really think people would list all of their cars? That would be the longest and most boring thread ever.

According to some of the posters in the "I regret glitching" thread, the reason for having 24 GT40s is to sell them later for a good chunk of change. I've never sold a 20mil car, but I bet an unsed one gets you 12.5 million credits when sold.

Reactions: VBR
I searched for GT6 Car Collection and nothing came up.
Then perhaps you need to think about what search term to use. For example, if you limit your search to the GT6 forum, you don't need it as a search term.

Yeah, the search function sucks--at least while using a smart phone. But there have been several threads since GT6 was released.
I found this thread easily using my smartphone.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/what-cars-do-you-have-in-your-collection.311583/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back