If the Pagani Zonda had been built in the 80's...

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 19 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
http://www.carscoops.com/2015/08/imagining-pagani-zonda-as-1980s-supercar.html

Pagani-Zonda-1983-3.jpg

I know it wants to be 80s, but I don't think Pagani would have made it that disgustingly 80s.

Horacio Pagani was actually a designer for Lamborghini (responsible for the Countach Anniversary) so the Lamborghini influence is not necessarily contrived. I think it's well done. The artist/designer who did this put a lot of work into it which you can see in the iteration sketches. It's not simply some photoshop hack. I think it is quite nice though I don't particularly like the headlights. Other than that, it's pretty spot on, IMO. For the record, this is what Horacio himself was doing in roughly the same time period.

019-ppp-DEF_zpslzv4oqa6.jpg

Horacio Pagani was actually a designer for Lamborghini (responsible for the Countach Anniversary) so the Lamborghini influence is not necessarily contrived. I think it's well done. The artist/designer who did this put a lot of work into it which you can see in the iteration sketches. It's not simply some photoshop hack. I think it is quite nice though I don't particularly like the headlights. Other than that, it's pretty spot on, IMO. For the record, this is what Horacio himself was doing in roughly the same time period.

019-ppp-DEF_zpslzv4oqa6.jpg
Those wheels look identical to the Murcielago's and the rear end looks so Zonda.

Back