Everyone leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it happen many times. Especially when you get someone putting a hacked car out on the track. The servers don't recognize it and it causes the room to crash. Also I have seen it when you get a foreign flag in the room with all north americans. It seems that third world internet is not up to par and again causes a glitch which in turn causes the room to crash. When I host rooms, I kick out any drivers from brazil. For some reason that seems to be the worst of the countries. I haven't really seen any other south american countries besides them

i also feel like no people are joining me when i host ever if the lobby is up for a couple of hours just like 2-3 people joined

Rooms with mics on have more issues with connections.

I've seen it happen many times. Especially when you get someone putting a hacked car out on the track. The servers don't recognize it and it causes the room to crash. Also I have seen it when you get a foreign flag in the room with all north americans. It seems that third world internet is not up to par and again causes a glitch which in turn causes the room to crash. When I host rooms, I kick out any drivers from brazil. For some reason that seems to be the worst of the countries. I haven't really seen any other south american countries besides them

How do you know the cars are hacked? I had a race on CS tires at 500pp a couple weeks back. I used my '10 Camaro. I was 3 seconds a lap faster than everyone else. It's a midpack car normally. I'm sure that other drivers might think it was hacked if they weren't used to playing with faster drivers. If a car is hacked, they worked without issue in GT5, why would they be an issue in GT6? Can anyone else confirm this is a problem.

I have yet to see a hacked car online in GT6.

Also, the US and Canada have some of the most out of date internet infrastructure. You're culprit isn't necessarily from outside the U.S.

All you need to do is look at your tv screen. When it shows a Honda Civic with 1100HP that should be enough

Last edited:
Its called lag, and apparently you're not aware of this. I am aware that you posted to being someone that has modified a game and plays the game online which violates the "terms of services" so you probably wont be playing much longer

Its called lag, and apparently you're not aware of this.
Yes, but your problem isn't this:
It seems that third world internet is not up to par
It's actually just because you're a really long way from another player. That causes problems.

I am aware that you posted to being someone that has modified a game and plays the game online which violates the "terms of services" so you probably wont be playing much longer
Ummm... wat?

Doesn't PSN terminate hacked accounts? I'm relatively new here, but I thought that was the case

Doesn't PSN terminate hacked accounts? I'm relatively new here, but I thought that was the case
Nope.

The worst that will happen is you may be banned from GT6 online, but clearly the chances are fairly fine.

Its called lag, and apparently you're not aware of this. I am aware that you posted to being someone that has modified a game and plays the game online which violates the "terms of services" so you probably wont be playing much longer

Lag happens to anyone so you really can't blame this problem on people with modded cars.

It's due to poor connections that's it.

Oh and as for me getting banned, yeah it has happened 7 times already. It really doesn't bother me because I'll just make a new PSN acc, transfer the save data over and be back online in no time at all.

Oh and as for me getting banned, yeah it has happened 7 times already. It really doesn't bother me because I'll just make a new PSN acc, transfer the save data over and be back online in no time at all.

So I guess you won't play unless you can cheat? Work on your skills, maybe. Lots of people play fair and have fun doing it.

So I guess you won't play unless you can cheat? Work on your skills, maybe. Lots of people play fair and have fun doing it.

So me having realistic modded cars for drifting or stanced car cruises in private lobbies is cheating huh ?

Even though my cars give me no advantage over anyone, I still don't use them in any seasonal events.

This is why I hardly ever mention modded cars outside of the drifting forum, because 95% of people on here think anyone with mods is just looking to cheat their way through the game or they can't drive in the first place...

So done :lol:

Glad you said it yourself. "Cant drive in the first place"
I think you are completely missing his point, not everyone is using modded cars for the evil deeds that everyone thinks that they do.

Yes, some people are complete arseholes that can't do much other than flaunt the 1000HP+ car that would normally have much less but there is nothing wrong with using modded cars in alot of lobbies.

I end up playing with people with modded car every time I play, it doesn't matter if I'm in a cruise lobby, drift lobby or a racing for fun lobby you will run into people with modded cars but you want to know one thing?
How does it effect me and the fun I have with the game?
Guess what, it doesn't affect me one single bit.

If you can't keep up with a modded car in a lobby that actually has gst regulations, you might be the one that can't actually drive.

Glad you said it yourself. "Cant drive in the first place"
image.jpg

I sense some hatred of modded cars here. Or jealousy cause you can't do it or you're are afraid to.
Just cause we have modded cars doesn't mean we: won't play cause we can't cheat, can't/don't work on our skills, or. Get ready for this bombshell!.. Let people play fair and have fun.

The guy's who don't let the lobby know in advance that they are running mods. Are the trolls you should complain about.
There are plenty of things you can mod, without having a 1000HP Civic.

A fun example is showing off.
A '04 Integra with a '03 Accord V6 swap, RWD swap, a few weight and grip mods and you got yourself a king of wheelies. It can do a wheelie down the whole backstretch of Indy! Sad thing is though, it seems the others in the lobby can't see it in its point to the sky mode.:(

When I line up to Drag Race in my modded cars everyone knows. It's usually a few runs for laugh's when the normal runs get boring(we all are running almost identical tunes cause well, they are the fastest tune for what we have learned to do). After the lolz, it goes back to the garage and that's it. I even paint my cars a different signature color just so the regulars know what time it is.

@RedTailBoa @Ledbetter

Couldn't help but notice you two haven't got anything else to say.

I think you both should do some research about modded cars before mentioning things that aren't true about them or the people who use them.
I really don't have much else to say. I could care less about you or your mad cars. I'll never see you because I kick flags out of my room the minute they come in. As for the people that use them, I'm happy for them getting to do what they love. Playing in video games in the parent's basement while trying to gain an unfair advantage against the clean and honest gamer. I'm done with this thread so you will not be hearing anymore from me.

Playing in video games in the parent's basement while trying to gain an unfair advantage against the clean and honest gamer. I'm done with this thread so you will not be hearing anymore from me.
With the assumption that all moders live in their parents basement, you won't make friends here to quickly(actually you might, there are a good number of you mod haters):indiff:. Considering the normal gamer "allegedly" live in their parents basement.
Oh yeah! I forgot everyone stops playing video game when they become a adult and move on in life.:rolleyes:

FYI! There are programs and how-too's of how to mod GT:1,2,3,4,5 and 6, thanks to the true hackers. Guess what, with a few clicks! You can make what you want! Without the brainfart of figuring out the coding.:dunce:

I really don't have much else to say. I could care less about you or your mad cars. I'll never see you because I kick flags out of my room the minute they come in. As for the people that use them, I'm happy for them getting to do what they love. Playing in video games in the parent's basement while trying to gain an unfair advantage against the clean and honest gamer. I'm done with this thread so you will not be hearing anymore from me.

Yeah we probably won't be hearing anymore from you, but I'll say this anyway.

Congrats on being an ignorant child, the majority of people like myself who have realistic modded cars are the one's who are sick of GT not giving us a wider variety of vehicle customisation.

This thread went from someone asking about everyone disappearing from lobbies, obviously due to connection issues. To a thread with two childish people having a cry because they're wrong about modded cars.

Anyway, I guess I've gotta get back to living in my parents basement, gaining a unfair advantage over honest players with these cars that use comfort hard tyres and have no use other than cruising or drifting. :rolleyes:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back