Does the Veyron '13...

• Thread starter Ganon83
  • 23 comments
United States
Maryland
ganon83
Give a paint chip when obtained?
There's a color I want on it but I don't want to waste 2 million on another Veyron just for there to be no chip.

The current Spa Seasonal gives between 300-700K for 3 laps (depending on log-in bonuses), so it's definitely a good grinding spot! Fun too!
Also, sorry to bother you OP, but which colour is it you'd like? We may be able to find a similar chip on a different car for you!

There's a color I want on it but I don't want to waste 2 million on another Veyron just for there to be no chip.

Nope,but if GT6 allowed trading paint chips like GT5 I would give you whatever I have you wanted since I have a bunch of paint chips.

Took me forever to place in the championships and unlock the Silverstone race so I could cut the track like a bitch.
You can use the swear filter (🤬) for words like that ;)

The current Spa Seasonal gives between 300-700K for 3 laps (depending on log-in bonuses), so it's definitely a good grinding spot! Fun too!
Also, sorry to bother you OP, but which colour is it you'd like? We may be able to find a similar chip on a different car for you!
Min $400k :P

Makes me regret not signing in regularly... Either way I got 24 days and only 4 til I get max reward haha.

Either way $400k every 9 minutes or less is sweet. ZZII is instawin.

X1 Standard championship or BSpec Route X Like The wind is better.
With the Silverstone race with laptimes of a minute or under its $43k a minute, the seasonal is $40k a minute and I'll have to check the Like the Wind race.

Regardless, the seasonal let's you use a variety of cars and is rather easy. The Redbull Standard Championship? Not much of either.

Took me a few days of 6 hr play periods to scrape out a bronze.

With the Silverstone race with laptimes of a minute or under its $43k a minute, the seasonal is $40k a minute and I'll have to check the Like the Wind race.

Regardless, the seasonal let's you use a variety of cars and is rather easy. The Redbull Standard Championship? Not much of either.

Tip: Put on racing softs and if you still find it difficult then put the skid recovery force on.

Also cut corners on several tracks, especially Silverstone and Nurburgring.

Also worth noting that the prize for winning the whole championship without 200% bonus is 500.000 cr.

Tip: Put on racing softs and if you still find it difficult then put the skid recovery force on.
I did, I still suck to much haha.

Also, Like the Wind is like $18k a minute, so half the payout off the seasonal.

It is however the easiest.

Personally for grinding credits I generally choose the RB JR championship if I am driving myself as it is quick and easy and pays a lot of credits but after B-Spec was added I just let Bob run the 24 minute Nurburgring race in my Crossbow. Nice payout, always wins and he can do it while I watch tv.

I did, I still suck to much haha.

Also, Like the Wind is like $18k a minute, so half the payout off the seasonal.

It is however the easiest.
You should keep practicing because you are missing out on a large amount of credits. At the 200% bonus you get an average of 260,000 for winning an individual race and if you do the championship and win it you get 2,000,000 at the end.

Quick online races are imo the best for gaining fast easy money because you race human opponents so its much more fun

Quick online races are imo the best for gaining fast easy money because you race human opponents so its much more fun
Indeed. If you can connect to them well then I recommend the LMP1's at Nurb GP. Use the Toyota TS030 and its likely you will finish very high with around 500K - 700K for 6mins work depending on position and amount of people you race with.

When I come across situations like this I tend to use my save file.
Copy save to USB.
Then try what you want to try in GT6.
If it's the result you're hoping for, carry on as normal.
If not, copy back your save file from USB.

Back