Real Life VS Standard Cars!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 63 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
NOTE: Some details may different like BMW 2002 turbo/non turbo and Alfa Sprint headlamp. Number plates are obscured.

dfhgfrdh.jpg

nhgnjg.jpg

hmfghmhg.jpg

hmhmgh.jpg

mhgmhm.jpg

Nice work! The picture of the real life Alfa Romeo Giulia is a different model though, so you might want to replace it with the correct model (1965 Giulia Sprint GTA)

640px-Alfa_GTA.JPG
Well its very close atleast :P There are several model mismatch, but no major change like BMW 2002.

Will try for more cars btw. Will see.

Another thread for the community to focus on the negative. AAAGH.

This is why I don't hang out here much anymore.

So exactly why are you here?
If you're asking why I'm still here, on this forum, I don't know. A terrible community where those who like the game are ostracized and outcast, terrible mods who assume bad faith whenever you go to talk anything over with them, and myriad other issues. This forum used to be a beacon for the very best the GT community had to offer. Now... not so much. In fact, you might say it's the complete opposite.

As for why I'm here, on this thread, I feel a need to let out a bit of frustration every now and again. Keeps me from burning out entirely.

If you're asking why I'm still here, on this forum, I don't know. A terrible community where those who like the game are ostracized and outcast, terrible mods who assume bad faith whenever you go to talk anything over with them, and myriad other issues. This forum used to be a beacon for the very best the GT community had to offer. Now... not so much. In fact, you might say it's the complete opposite.

As for why I'm here, on this thread, I feel a need to let out a bit of frustration every now and again. Keeps me from burning out entirely.
If you see this thead does not dedicate to criticising GT as you can see some of the standard models are quite well done. This thread would not exist if it was solely for the purpose of putting down the game as there are multiple threads dedicated for that as you would know.

How hot do you like your water?
I've seen other people criticize the mods before and not be punished. (Then again, whenever I'm caught in a bad situation and others are breaking the rules too, the rules only seem to apply to me.)

If you see this thead does not dedicate to criticising GT as you can see some of the standard models are quite well done. This thread would not exist if it was solely for the purpose of putting down the game as there are multiple threads dedicated for that as you would know.
It's going to go that way eventually. Threads like this always do.

Enough from me. I don't want to derail another thread with my pointless pessimistic ramblings.

too bad one of my all time favorite cars is a pile of crap in GT6
View attachment 440970View attachment 440971
There are premium version. But whatevs.

Oh If we only had the one from NFS: MW :drool:
Lol it is now in NFS 2015.

He meant that the pitcure provided is on TGTT which is GT5 exclusive. GT6 is slightly polished but not much.

I like this thread
Very thanks! Very apreciate it :gtpflag:

Back