What is your racing gear for your character in GT6?

I use a blue and yellow that mimics the Subaru WRC colors. I once tried to vary the suit colors by what car I use, but I've been sticking with the blue and yellow for a while now.

I use a white double stripe suit, to mimic Steve McQueen in Le Mans

Le_Mans_Steve_McQueen_Jacket-800x800.jpg

I usually use all the pink gear, I have no idea why, other than to confuse people online.Also because the pink and black double stripe looks really good. :gtpflag:
I was once hosting a shifter kart lobby at Kart Space, and some dude joins, sets a fast time,and then I get a faster time. He types: "dude u a girl?" I type back:"no lol" so then he said:"oh good i thought i got beat by a girl" So that was the time someone confused me for a girl online. :dopey: "

Last edited:
Been sticking with #5 colored (black and yellow) gear for the longest time now. Matches nicely with the Formula GT I have and doesn't look out of place on other cars either.

Ether as...

Black or White SRT G-Suit
Black or white Stig Suit
GT Academy 2013 Suit
All four Ayrton Senna Suits
"Red with double white lines" suit
Camouflage looking Stig suits

When I first got the game I would change the suit to match the car I was drving, it looked great in replays! :dopey: But I got bored of that & put The Stig suit on instead. :cool:

I originally stuck with the SRT G-Suit just because it made me look like a futuristic robot pilot, but then it just started looking off to me as I used other cars for some reason.

So now, I use the Alpine VGT suit with the blue helmet.

Back Vision helmet #6
Double Stripe babygrow #6

usually #6 gets you yellow and white, but on these two you get the darkest of dark greens and a yellow secondary... perfect for 60's Team Lotus or a Green Bay Packers look. (A yellow lid would be better for the authentic Wisconsin Cheese head)

Would be neat to get a Turbo Kid or an Apple race suit/helmet combo.

The stig suit. With so many options in apparel it's absurd that we don't have actual gameplay options that we all covet. But hey, at least we all look cool :banghead:

Back