Votes: 123 19.6%

• Total voters

Conza

Sports Caraholic
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Conza_No1
I think the title speaks for itself, doesn't seem to be here yet (the same question for GT7 is a completely different kettle of fish, in my opinion).

To me, its a very hard call, I was borderline, but probably would've bought a PS4 for GT7, with GTS... I'm just not convinced yet it'll be enough game.

I suppose it depends on the size of the game, and how long do I have to wait until GT7 arrives. Two ways to look at this, GTS is a full whole game, pushing a GT7 title way away, therefore GTS would be worth buying a PS4 for (discuss?). Or, GTS is a glorified online prologue, meaning GT7 won't be far away... and therefore it's still worth buying a PS4, for (discuss?).

Woops, I think I've forced myself to buy a PS4 for GTS, but I'll reserve my vote for more discussion.

UPDATE: Agreeing with many posters, this thread is originally only looking to those who don't have a PS4.

For those that do the options for you are; I own one, but but this game isn't or is worthy of purchasing if I hadn't already.

You may also change your votes if previously cast.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for something to pull me into purchasing a PS4, but as of yet there hasn't been anything that would interest me at the moment. Depending on how this turns out, it may very well be what I'm looking for.

You should add a "Maybe" or a "Possibly" option.

Time will tell. I'm going to wait and see how much I'm missing once it's released. And not unless the wait for GT7 is more than a year from now. I'll be happy with GT6 for some time yet.

No, wait for full game, GT7...
GT Sport is not a prologue though, many seem to be confused regarding this.

the content is there and taking part in worldwide FIA championships will be truly a great experience, especially with VR and a wheel, not to mention all the other great exclusives for PS4 in 2016, come on Aleksandar, not convinced with the 2016 lineup?

You're a tough one :)

GT Sport is not a prologue though, many seem to be confused regarding this.

the content is there and taking part in worldwide FIA championships will be truly a great experience, especially with VR and a wheel, not to mention all the other great exclusives for PS4 in 2016, come on Aleksandar, not convinced with the 2016 lineup?

You're a tough one :)
It's not exactly clear on what it is, because theres quotes floating around stating that it'll be more extensive then a prologue, but still at the same time that just makes it seem like its not going to be as much of a full game either. Once more info is revealed, his reasoning isn't exactly invalid.

It's not exactly clear on what it is, because theres quotes floating around stating that it'll be more extensive then a prologue, but still at the same time that just makes it seem like its not going to be as much of a full game either. Once more info is revealed, his reasoning isn't exactly invalid.
True, but all the great games coming out on PS4 in 2016 would convince me, I mean we're finally getting The Last Guardian and Versus XIII (XV), I'm more than convinced, let's hope that the upcoming news convince more GT fans to jump in the Current Gen system.

I plan on getting another PS4 for it only when a new model is released with APU produced on probably 20nm or 16nm or 14nm node.

True, but all the great games coming out on PS4 in 2016 would convince me, I mean we're finally getting The Last Guardian and Versus XIII (XV), I'm more than convinced, let's hope that the upcoming news convince more GT fans to jump in the Current Gen system.
Yeah, but its currently 2015. We still have a long way before those games come out, so like he said, waiting is perfectly reasonable. I'm personally interested in No Mans Sky, yet that doesn't mean I should go buy a PS4 right now to wait for a prolonged period of time for that game.

People have different tastes, I've personally still no real desire to buy either next gen system, not right now anyway. Those two games you mention for example, no interest whatsoever.

I did not buy GT6, never bought a PS4, I will tho with GT Sport, and then I will get GT7

People have different tastes, I've personally still no real desire to buy either next gen system, not right now anyway. Those two games you mention for example, no interest whatsoever.
What kind of games would convince you?
Besides GT, of course.

Far too early for me to say, but if GT Sport hits all the right buttons, I'd buy a PS4 just for it. I'll wait to see how the Forums respond before even considering it though.

This is putting a pretty fine point on it, but the distinction needs to be made. In the news article GT Sport is more substantial that Prologue titles" it's important to note they aren't saying it's not a prologue in the generic sense, they're saying it's not like the game GT5 Prologue. They're making a specific reference to a previous title, they aren't saying that it isn't a prologue of GT7. The generic definition in this case might be, "a smaller game that leads to a bigger game with a similar foundation but the bigger game will have added content and features" It's quite likely that GTSport will fall into the category of being a prologue IMO, but will be more substantial that the Prologue, GT5P.

Nope... Unfortunately GT7 is what will likely force me to upgrade my wheel and system as my DFGT is not supported on PS4... Yet?? :lol:
:cheers:

I got a PS4 for the release of the new gen version of GTA V, so I'm not sure what to vote for. Though I will be buying this game the day of release (whenever that may be) so I'm hyped :)

Really there should be a poll option stating: I already own a PS4.

I bought it for other reasons so I selected no I would be happy with my ps4 purchase without GT.

But I will play the GT games.

Back