Elibreia - Qatar's First Sports Car

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 102 comments

RocZX

Premium
United States
New York
It was designed by student at the University of Texas in Qatar.
It has a carbon fiber body, weights about 2000lbs , AWD and powered by a 535hp GM V6.

http://jalopnik.com/qatars-first-ever-sports-car-is-unveiled-but-maybe-tha-1755694206

nnaipieduhzyh7ww3aob.jpg

mshi3tw9km4hq4skosba.jpg

tcwqlyinxw5by5m1cua4.jpg

سيارة إليبريا%E2%80%8E.jpeg

Its been a long time since I've seen a car look so, so wrong.

I honestly don't like a single thing about it.

My reaction...

giphy.gif

Seriously, ignoring how bad the body is, the wheel wells are gigantic and were those really the best wheels they could find?

Is it wrong that I kind of like that style of wheels?

Another vaporware car like the Devel Sixteen? I want to touch the windshield on this car to see if it will bend inwards. Hopefully, all discussion of this car will disappear in a month.

The staff is unanimous. Anyone who tries to make a Suggestions thread for this car will be permanently banned.

I was about to ask if someone made one for this monstrosity. Glad you all came to the right decision. :bowdown: :lol:

The rear to be honest is kinda OK, its like a more angular version of the new NSX but the front and sides are unforgiveable. And look at the windows, dat plastic ripple! :lol: It makes the Devel Sixteen look like a work of art.

The guy is a student..... studying Dentistry by the looks of it. It kinda angers me that someone clueless got the chance to make a full sized concept car when properly talented people don't. I wonder who paid who here.

Last edited:
Back