2016 Fantasy NASCARNASCAR 

MustangRyan

GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup
Premium
United States
North Carolina
Droptop2001gt
Seriously, go set a totally different lineup for weeks 10, 19, and 28. If you absolutely forget to change anything, your picks should carry out for the entire season with no lost points.

9th, 26th, 32nd, 36th.

Started Jr. with Hamlin sitting on my bench...:grumpy:

Edit: Just realized that Yahoo's fantasy "expert" Dan Beaver had the exact same picks. No wonder.

Started Jr. with Hamlin sitting on my bench...:grumpy:
That sounds familiar. :lol:

EDIT - in fact, our top 3 starters (88/3/13) AND 3 bench drivers (11/1/15) were also identical. I beat you only because Ty Dillon beat Brian Vickers... by one spot. :odd:

Last edited:
That sounds familiar. :lol:

EDIT - in fact, our top 3 starters (88/3/13) AND 3 bench drivers (11/1/15) were also identical. I beat you only because Ty Dillon beat Brian Vickers... by one spot. :odd:
I remember this happening a lot last year, the two of us picking identical or nearly identical teams. :mischievous:

I don't know what happened to Vickers at the end. He was running top 5 with the drafting group on the high side before everyone started jostling for position with a few to go. I think he may have ended up stuck in the third groove and just plummeted to the back of the pack. I didn't realize how far he had fallen back until seeing the final results. I was disappoint. :(

Almost forgot about this, glad I clicked the option of the reminder email.

Don't remember where my drivers finished, but from the looks of it, not great. Oh well, it's a long season.

That was an unexpected win. :dopey:

I figured a top 5 would be good once Ryan Blaney crashed on the last lap. :banghead:

I left Jimmie and Chase on the bench this week. Otherwise I would have had all drivers in the top 10.

Still moved up a bit though.

It took me all of one week to forget to change my initial lineup before qualifying, a common thing I kept doing last year as well. :banghead: Maybe it would help if I actually checked my email from time to time.

So, a week after my benched A driver pulled off the win, I flipped 'em and started the other this week. Result? My bench driver finished 2nd while my starter floundered (in apparently the only non-competitive Gibbs car this race) in 16th. :irked:

Overall results? 11th, 16th, 21st and 34th.

The only positive I can really take out of Atlanta is that my mistake of not changing my team before Friday allowed me 5 bonus points for McMurray's impressive qualifying run...

7th, 11th, 18th & 38th.

Quite irritating to look at my roster and see that I had Dillon and Blaney on the bench. What could have been if I had started both of them over Edwards and Elliott...

Took a chance on Ricky this week, since he has had a pretty good start to the season.

Didn't work this week.

Back