ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

Tired Tyres

Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Tired_Tyres
Tired Tyres

& bets of all. No speed limits this year!!!!!!

Well then...

picgifs-party-hard-swag-4518637.gif

No live stream information yet.​

In Germany, RTL Nitro will do a 26h coverage, starting half an hour before the start. Unfortunately I didn't find a legal stream that is for free. If it works in your countries, try magine.com. It should have a free trial. You an legally watch german TV there.

Would love to go again there this year, but I won't find time :(

Almost asked a stupid question about the Vodafone stream. Continue.

Hmmm, can't find any spotter's guides yet!

Also, how does one catch coverage, be it live or recorded, of the rest of the VLN races of the year? Just the 1 time a year watching the N24 isn't enough of a Nurburgring fix for me! I've tried to search for videos and streams, but nothing so far.

Hmmm, can't find any spotter's guides yet!

Also, how does one catch coverage, be it live or recorded, of the rest of the VLN races of the year? Just the 1 time a year watching the N24 isn't enough of a Nurburgring fix for me! I've tried to search for videos and streams, but nothing so far.

As far as I know, there are livestreams of the races on the VLN website.

Real glad I made it to the 'Ring this year. Gonna be a few days with very little sleep, though...

Went with dad's caravan, so that's a huge plus in terms of comfort but damn son, some folks out here seemingly brought professional DJ equipment or something.

What happened to the Schulze guys? Seems their car is an old GT3 body with a stripped but stock GT-R on the inside. SP8T, and with wheels that don't make it all the way out to the bodywork.

The classic race was pretty awesome. That M1 really had me drooling. Awesome cars all around. Heaven to my dad, seeing all those cars he admired in his youth :lol:

Free practice is all but over now. The SCG cars certainly are the most pleasing to the eye, but holy crap, the rumble of the AMG GT3 is something else entirely :drool:

Last edited:
The classic race was pretty awesome. That M1 really had me drooling. Awesome cars all around. Heaven to my dad, seeing all those cars he admired in his youth :lol:

Free practice is all but over now. The SCG cars certainly are the most pleasing to the eye, but holy crap, the rumble of the AMG GT3 is something else entirely :drool:

Where are/were you watching from?

edit:

Also, I think this deserves a new avatar for the weekend... and shock... it's not a BMW :D

Last edited:
You can't do that. It would be DRINK everytime you post. Think of the children! Who will care for them then?

I think Black Falcon will score big since Audi cut down to 2 factory cars.

Back