Will there be any new Super GT cars?

jubeiiiii246

(Banned)
United States
NYC
jubei257
Just saying that Gran Turismo always had Super Gt cars and I wish they will add the new ones. Sorry if theirs a thread about this.

upload_2016-5-26_13-50-41.jpeg

Really looking forward to the new NSX GT I hope they will add it

Last edited by a moderator:
I always know that in real life nowadays they have the gt3 class of cars race with the Gt500 and gt300. If the new ones won't be in Gts then most likely will be in Gt7.

Kaz has stated his wish to keep growing GT Sport with DLC, and DLC is becoming increasingly common to extend the life of games. If there is no sign of Super GT in Sport, we should lobby for GTS to be expanded with those cars, tracks and events to race them in.

Kaz has stated his wish to keep growing GT Sport with DLC, and DLC is becoming increasingly common to extend the life of games. If there is no sign of Super GT in Sport, we should lobby for GTS to be expanded with those cars, tracks and events to race them in.
All we've heard so far is that Kaz says DLC is "probable".

GT500's are a class above the GT3 cars. It's like a GT1, but sadly GT1's don't exist anymore. GT300 cars can find a way into the game since GT300 cars have GT3 models, and would fit in Gr.3 as well. GTS has no Gr.2 tier, and it would be likely that tier will be used for GT500s if they do appear.

There will be no Super GT series in GT Sport because of the FIA involvement and the class categories that we already know about for GT Sport. I even doubt there will be any other class than the ones we already know about. I'm sure the closest class will be Gr. 3. This class is a fictional class made up of cars based on real life GT3 cars and fictional cars made according to the GT3 rules, at least that is what PD claim. Anyone who knows about GT3 knows that is kind of funny because there are not a lot of rules that manufacturers are locked into for GT3. The way GT3 works is a manufacturer can build a car that must be available for purchase and then apply for inclusion in the series, then the performance of this car is balanced by FIA so no car is able to dominate the series. But for that reason fictional GT3 cars are probably the most realistic fictional racing cars especially when FIA are involved in the game considering other than being based on a production car and having a ball park weight and power and being a RWD class only manufacturers can build pretty much what they want and Fia will just restrict it so that it is balanced with the other cars. This is the perfect GT class for a game and the best part is all those dream GT cars that can be added to the series.

The classes announced are all great except for rally but I'm sure it has fans. Gr. 1 can be so much better than real life Prototype classes. Gr. 3. is based on what I think is the best race category ever and I'd still be happy if this was the only class. Gr. 4. will probably be the most fun class and it wouldn't be Gran Turismo without N. class.

7HO
There will be no Super GT series in GT Sport because of the FIA involvement and the class categories that we already know about for GT Sport. I even doubt there will be any other class than the ones we already know about. I'm sure the closest class will be Gr. 3. This class is a fictional class made up of cars based on real life GT3 cars and fictional cars made according to the GT3 rules, at least that is what PD claim. Anyone who knows about GT3 knows that is kind of funny because there are not a lot of rules that manufacturers are locked into for GT3. The way GT3 works is a manufacturer can build a car that must be available for purchase and then apply for inclusion in the series, then the performance of this car is balanced by FIA so no car is able to dominate the series. But for that reason fictional GT3 cars are probably the most realistic fictional racing cars especially when FIA are involved in the game considering other than being based on a production car and having a ball park weight and power and being a RWD class only manufacturers can build pretty much what they want and Fia will just restrict it so that it is balanced with the other cars. This is the perfect GT class for a game and the best part is all those dream GT cars that can be added to the series.

The classes announced are all great except for rally but I'm sure it has fans. Gr. 1 can be so much better than real life Prototype classes. Gr. 3. is based on what I think is the best race category ever and I'd still be happy if this was the only class. Gr. 4. will probably be the most fun class and it wouldn't be Gran Turismo without N. class.
So your saying that new Jaguar F-Type GT3 class car is not real and PD made it?

And the 4C and WRX Final Edition Gr.3

The corvette isn't real either I think. More a Callaway?
I think the vette is real because the real racing versions are always called C5R or C6R and tbh the new C7R I think it is real. And also do you mean the Lancer X Final edition?:D

Last edited:
I've always felt PD should do a stand alone Super GT game. Gran Turismo: Super GT (insert year). If this game were purely GT3 and Super GT cars, it would make even more sense as its own spin off.

I've always felt PD should do a stand alone Super GT game. Gran Turismo: Super GT (insert year). If this game were purely GT3 and Super GT cars, it would make even more sense as its own spin off.
Omg that would be my dream. Every single Gt500 , Gt300 and GT3 cars all prenium and every singe Super GT track with all having time/weather variable and also even all Japanese city course and all original tracks in from the Gts series all of them having Time/weather variable. Basically saying all cars are prenium(all super gt and Gt3 cars) and all Super gt,original and Japanese city courses have weather/time variable.best thing eva

7HO
There will be no Super GT series in GT Sport because of the FIA involvement and the class categories that we already know about for GT Sport.

Yeah... you don't know that. You're guessing, just as much as any of us.

Yeah... you don't know that. You're guessing, just as much as any of us.
I don't have the source but I'm not guessing. I can't remember the source but I do remember either hearing or reading that Polyphony said there will be 4 categories. I thought it odd when I found that because I also knew of Rally but it turns out that Rally falls into one of the existing, Gr.4 I think. Of course this could potentially change as a result of pressure.

7HO
I don't have the source but I'm not guessing. I can't remember the source but I do remember either hearing or reading that Polyphony said there will be 4 categories. I thought it odd when I found that because I also knew of Rally but it turns out that Rally falls into one of the existing, Gr.4 I think. Of course this could potentially change as a result of pressure.

Rally cars are Group B. They don't fit into any of the other groups.

Back