Which Gr. will you spend most of your time racing?

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 148 comments

Which Gr. will you spend most of your time racing?

• Gr.1

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Gr.3

Votes: 147 74.6%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • Gr.B

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • Gr.N

Votes: 61 31.0%

• Total voters
I voted for all of them because I tend to split my time pretty evenly between different categories of cars. That said, I do tend to race prototypes quite a lot when they're present, especially if they're Group C protos.

Considering there are so many Gr3 that is always going to be the most popular. I'll will be using those cars frequently but Gr1 will be the dominant class it for me if Circuit de la Sarthe is present.

Probably Group 3 and the N-Series (The N200 Miata looks sweet).

Last edited:
The group with no VGT's....... oh, wait a min :)

I must admit the game is polishing up nicely & I think most of you guy's are in for a treat when it releases. But for me I'll skip this & wait for 7.
I don't mind any road going car being converted into a race car but the VGT's should be kept to a separate championship.

:gtpflag:

To answer the question, I love prototype racing so I can see myself spending a lot of time in Gr.1

Speaking of which, I was really hoping to see more LMP2 / LMP3 options in GT but I don't see where they would fit in the group ladder without looking very odd. But I suppose if you can mix VGTs in with P1 cars then anything's game.

Group B for me, still to see how they will be implemented yet though. ;)
As for the above options - I'm a sucker for GT3/DTM/V8 Supercars so Gr.3.

Last edited:
It's hard to say what Group fits better...
I love Racing GT3 in Pcars and Assetto Corsa and GT300/GT3 in GT6 Too...
So probably Gr.3 in GTS...
But in other games there is a lack of GT4 cars and Gr.4 could be the Real surprise...
I dont Like Too much Gr.1 cause it's where most of VGT are and Gr.B rally cars are almost all fake Too even if based on real cars (that Gr.B Mustang seems a The Crew car)...
N-Series it's the main question Mark... In the pictures you can see Miata and 458 Italia together in this class and this is quite odd...

So at this Point (i still have to buy PS4 and a wheel and GTS is struggling hard to give me the input to buy all) i could see me driving mainly in Gr.3 and Gr.4...

If only GTS had only Real cars and tracks without fantasy obes that fit better in GT7...

This! 👍 👍
As much as some may not like the inclusion of fictional cars, it is those cars I most want to drive as I've already driven all the rest in other games. :)
You can drive the Alfa 4C in Assetto Corsa Too ;)

This! 👍 👍
As much as some may not like the inclusion of fictional cars, it is those cars I most want to drive as I've already driven all the rest in other games. :)

Call me old-fashioned, but yeah, the Alfa and Jag remind me a lot of the old LM-spec cars from the PS1 days. VGT's do almost nothing for me, but these are at least fairly grounded in reality.

That, and like you said, I've driven the majority of the other real cars in other games already, so they're not 'new'. 👍

gold-team-rules-o.gif

Gr. B and 3 rules!!

Back