Which VGT cars are your favourites?

Canada
Vancouver
nataliereed84
Apologies if this thread has been done before. I didn't see it in a search, though.

I'm just curious which of the VGT's you most enjoyed, or felt had the coolest ideas / design.

I really loved

Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution and Lexus LF-LC GT for (relatively) normal cars.

The Alpine (regular version) and Peugeot VGTs for high-speed racing.

And the Chapperal 2X is my favourite for completely bonkers, over-the-top, barely-driveable, likely-never-will-happen-in-real-life instanity. :D

I loved the Alpine, the Infiniti, the Aston Martin and the Nissan very much.

I like them all, but haven't driven any in a while. Most favorites have detailed interiors (VWs, Alpines, Chaparral). Sad the remaining manufacturers won't be seen on GT6...

Has anyone at all driven the Aston Martin? I want to get it but I don't know if it's good or not.

I got it yesterday but haven't taken it out yet. I can tell you right now it has the VERY annoying feature of pretty much ALL the tuning options being locked, even the differential. I think brakes and a few aspects of the suspension are all you can change, which gives you very little control over how you want it to drive.

Does the BMW have an interior?
Nope.

Has anyone at all driven the Aston Martin? I want to get it but I don't know if it's good or not.
It's not bad. It's not great.

I drove the three SRTs on the weekend. The S is the most useful of the lot, and the X is just mental.

I'd say my favourite of the VGT's so far are the BMW, Alpine (race mode) and the VW GTI.

Yeah, I got the two VWs this week too, and I have to say I am REALLY REALLY impressed. I think I prefer the Roadster, of the two, but they're both phenomenally good entries.

I prefer you get the Chapparal 2X, you can win all of the Super License, with that, because i sure have, its beautiful in almost any colour.

Is the Abarth, a good car because i sold my Toyota 7 '70 to get it, but what is it good for. Also add me on PSN, its F1br3_Rac3r34

@GTRacingFan34

Which Abarth? I don't think they have a VGT? And it sort of depends on what you want them for. I love the Abarth 500, which is great for the hothatch events, and other tarmac/sports-hard events in the 500 range. The new Fiats are also really agonizingly popular here in Vancouver, but the Abarth versions still manage to turn my head and think "that's a very good looking car". And I love the Biposto Bertone, but mostly as a "collectible"… it's a very, very, very beautiful machine, but not very competitive. I even just keep it at a 350pp Replica Tune.

The Toyota 7 '70, however, is a very winning machine... provided it's daytime. It's one of the only historic racecars that can really keep pace with the Chapperal 2J, so it can be very good for getting through the Historic Racing Cup if you're not a top-notch player. It was a long time before I was good enough to win those events with the Ferrari P40 or Ford Mark IV or pretty much anything that WASN'T the Toyota 7 or Chapperal 2J.

@Jeje6410

I think you should try the VWs! You'll probably like them as much as I do. :)

@GTRacingFan34

Which Abarth? I don't think they have a VGT? And it sort of depends on what you want them for. I love the Abarth 500, which is great for the hothatch events, and other tarmac/sports-hard events in the 500 range. The new Fiats are also really agonizingly popular here in Vancouver, but the Abarth versions still manage to turn my head and think "that's a very good looking car". And I love the Biposto Bertone, but mostly as a "collectible"… it's a very, very, very beautiful machine, but not very competitive. I even just keep it at a 350pp Replica Tune.

The Toyota 7 '70, however, is a very winning machine... provided it's daytime. It's one of the only historic racecars that can really keep pace with the Chapperal 2J, so it can be very good for getting through the Historic Racing Cup if you're not a top-notch player. It was a long time before I was good enough to win those events with the Ferrari P40 or Ford Mark IV or pretty much anything that WASN'T the Toyota 7 or Chapperal 2J.

@Jeje6410

I think you should try the VWs! You'll probably like them as much as I do. :)
Thanks very much, i love the Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone '52, also add me on PSN,F1br3_Rac3r34

Oh, sorry. For some reason I was thinking you had both. I'm not really super keen on drifting- just like to get my Gold and go back to racing- so I don't pay attention as closely as I ought.
I have a normal roadster tune but not a drift setup. I use to be quite competitive with drift events but now I just gold them and leave. Long have gone the days where I try and get up the rankings.

In terms of performance, mileage and online winnings, i can't think of anything other than the Alpine racer and the LM55.

But, if i'm honest, i have this secret love for the Nissan 2020... matte black... at night :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Apologies if this thread has been done before. I didn't see it in a search, though.

I'm just curious which of the VGT's you most enjoyed, or felt had the coolest ideas / design.

I really loved

Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution and Lexus LF-LC GT for (relatively) normal cars.

The Alpine (regular version) and Peugeot VGTs for high-speed racing.

And the Chapperal 2X is my favourite for completely bonkers, over-the-top, barely-driveable, likely-never-will-happen-in-real-life instanity. :D
Nissan 2020, BMW, and Alpine.

Back